Flying with right mouse button, look with mouse

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

Marcin 'WhiteEagle'

Flying with right mouse button, look with mouse

Post by Marcin 'WhiteEagle' » Sun May 09, 2021 12:55 am

Hey,

I just moved to Condor2 and I cant setup my mouse controls as I had always in Condor1.

1. Ive been steering with mouse having right button pressed
2. When nothing pressed on mouse - mouse was moving my view

This was awesome setup cause mouse primary role was to look arround and when I wanted to steer I was just pressing right mouse button and make any correction needed.

Now when I checked "look with mouse", and left "left button for mouse look" unchecked and also mouse pitch/bank axis setup in Control Setup I have mouse look with mouse but when I press right mouse button and make moves with mouse Im getting some erratic movements of the yoke, but only left and right, and I need to make very aggresive and wide moves to get any movement at all. Up/down mouse moves doesnt move the stick at all.

Please help me setup my mouse controls/viewing as I had for years in Condor1. Thank you!!!!

congo

Re: Flying with right mouse button, look with mouse

Post by congo » Sun May 09, 2021 9:25 pm

This is my mouse setup....
joystick-setup.jpg
Seriously, why even attempt a mouse control?

As for your problems, it sounds like your axis's are not configured properly?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Marcin 'WhiteEagle'

Re: Flying with right mouse button, look with mouse

Post by Marcin 'WhiteEagle' » Mon May 10, 2021 12:23 am

Hey,

Axis;s are configured properly cause I can control the plane with mouse when I check "mouse look" off. Adding mouse look with no "left button for mouse look" checked causes wierd things.

As for mouse steering - I fly on my laptop, have no stable rig setup.