flight track rejected - Silver C - Can anybody help?

This is the best place to exchange flight plans and flight tracks...

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

Altocumulus castellanus

flight track rejected - Silver C - Can anybody help?

Post by Altocumulus castellanus » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:28 am

Dear members at the forum,

I'd first like to introduce myself. My Name is Frank and I'm learning to fly at Klippeneck Germany. I fly ASK 13, ASK 21 and Ka 6E. Last year solo, theoretical exam, this year hopefully 50 km and practical exam.

Condor Sim's great. But I've got a problem:

Twice I didn't succeed while uploading my flight tracks at condor-club to obtain the silver C badge. I flew the route Montricet - Gruyere, like many did before successfully. What happened?

Both flights passed the reqirements in thermalling 1000m (losing 100m to make it start), 1 hour airborne time etc. and were recorded correctly - message was: "started" / "completed task" So, this seems to be ok.

But in the first flight, it was highlighted in red as irregular, that I took the winch. Ok, then second try with aerotow. But this time it was rejected because of the release height of 700m. It should be 500m obviously... :?:

On both tracks there was highlighted aero = true. This seems absolutely strange. Can this happen if you use the air brakes strongly while entering the base of a cloud and during landing? I've no idea what I'm doing wrong here. Any help is kindly appreciated. Thanks in advance and BR Frank

BOD1

Post by BOD1 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:07 am

Download again the badge task from Condor Club, be sure you load it in Condor (and not the previous one). It seems you have played with parameters, thing you can't do :)
Please use this button to send me a PM, Forum messaging is too limited.

Altocumulus castellanus

Post by Altocumulus castellanus » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:57 pm

Thanks for the answer, but I did exactly that before I started my second try.

Bulau

Re: flight track rejected - Silver C - Can anybody help?

Post by Bulau » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:26 pm

Altocumulus castellanus wrote:But in the first flight, ...I took the winch. ...then second try with aerotow. ... release height of 700m. It should be 500m obviously...
Obviously... you are changing some parameters, and that is why the track is rejected, as Thierry has pointed out.

Altocumulus castellanus

Post by Altocumulus castellanus » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:45 am

I finally got my silver badge. :wink: This time it worked. Thank you for help.
BR Frank

Bulau

Post by Bulau » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:06 am

:D

Now for the gold!