Possible to upload older tracks?

This is the best place to exchange flight plans and flight tracks...

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

OAB

Possible to upload older tracks?

Post by OAB » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:22 am

Hi,

For the last week I started to save my track logs for fun - mainly because for the first time I started to play online, and some very nice condors started to teach me and let me fly with them. Today I flew over 400km with a very nice guy from Germany guiding me around the map, sometime helping me to get the really good thermals. After we finished, he told me that I should upload the track log to www.condor-club.eu. I am already a member there, but I wasn't aware of that function - and which I find very cool. For the tracks I have for the last week I've been flying. Is it possible to upload them too, and not only the ones that is just completed? It is 4 other track logs - and how do I do it if possible? At the moment it gives me a notice saying that it is to soon after the other track I uploaded.

Thanks in advance for your kind answers.

Regards
OAB

BOD1

Re: Possible to upload older tracks?

Post by BOD1 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:52 am

You can post all your flights, even the old one. BUt the spirit of the ranking is to post as soon as your flight is finished.
That's why, if your flight is 1 hour long, you have to wait 1 hour after the last post.
Please use this button to send me a PM, Forum messaging is too limited.

OAB

Re: Possible to upload older tracks?

Post by OAB » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:13 pm

Thanks. I will definitivly upload right after a task now, being aware of the function. So great to have such functions. It really adds to the inspiration :)

regards
oab