To discuss anything related to soaring or not...
Moderators: Uros, OXO
- Posts: 2472
- Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:40 pm
- Location: North Wales UK
- Posts: 2284
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:16 pm
- Location: Czech Republic
Wow thats sad news
- Posts: 287
- Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 2:11 am
- Location: Brisbane Australia
What a shock! My thoughts go out to his family and friends.
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:25 pm
Can't get this out of my head these days. Even tough I did not know him personally, just through his videos. I have a strange feeling. Like I lost a good friend...
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:33 pm
Oh man, that is terrible news. Condolences to family and friends.