Robert Brain

To discuss anything related to soaring or not...

Moderators: Uros, OXO

BA

Robert Brain

Post by BA » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:49 am

Just want to inform the Condor community -and especially the older members- that Robert Brain (strider69) passed away last night.
He was a real friend to me and I will miss him a lot.

Alex

OXO
Condor Team

Re: Robert Brain

Post by OXO » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:55 am

We are very sorry to hear that. Bob was a great community member, and I will certainly miss him and his humour.
Chris Wedgwood,
Condor Team

Fransois

Post by Fransois » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:42 pm

I want to wish you all the strenght BA. I know that you and TE were very close with him. This must be very very tuff for both of you :-(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImage

BOD1

Post by BOD1 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:31 am

Oh, no! I'm really sad to hear that... It was always pleasant to read him here, with his good sens of humour... Rip Bob.
Please use this button to send me a PM, Forum messaging is too limited.

robyfly

Post by robyfly » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:13 am

Really bad news..!
He was ones of the firsts thath I known playng Condor.. Races was always funny with him.
Thank you Baz..

Thank you Alex for the notice.
ImageImage

Strider69Jr

Post by Strider69Jr » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:55 pm

Hi,

This is bob's son, I just wish to thank everyone from the condor community for all the fun and laughter you brought to my dad. He spent a lot of time flying with loads of people from here including myself as he taught me how to fly on here and we sat side by side flying together. I have just brought his computer home and will be setting it up where it belongs next to mine once again and i will no doubt try and join in on a few flights as a goodbye to my dad.

He is flying high and free now and he forever will be! He left his mark on many people all of which was good. For all the memories you have please share them if you will/can!

I would like to give a special thank you from all of my family to Tom, Fransois and Alex for all their loving comments and memories on facebook. They have give my mum plenty of laughs as she had to put up with you 4 all night keeping her awake and myself for sharing them with me. I hope to make some with all of you very soon to just keep his memory going as stong as he was.

Thank you all so so much,

Robert Brain Jr!

2P

Post by 2P » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:16 pm

very sad news :(
R.I.P. bob
Patrick Portmann 2P

WDP

Post by WDP » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:02 pm

Sorry to hear this sad news.