I want to complain about . . .

To discuss anything related to soaring or not...

Moderators: Uros, OXO

Tima (TSD)

Re: I want to complain about . . .

Post by Tima (TSD) » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:13 pm

You are right. This is not about democracy. This about commercial relations between software producers and their clients. And also i want to stress that this is not private forum. It is official forum for clients who purchased product which is called "Condor competition soaring simulator". Private forums are condorsoaring.ru, condorsim.fr, etc. In my country some brave forum members like "OXO" did enough to be suited for their lies about actual features of this product, misinforming potential customers, etc. In my country this is up to jail. So OXO is lucky that he lives in another country. And he uses this opportunity for the full extent.

pekkis924

Post by pekkis924 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:41 pm

Tima you are way off the line. All you paid for was condor v1 and you got it. Nothing else..
condor devs have no obligation to produce anything else. If future release road maps change so be it. All you can do is wait. Really!!
but stop whining, i'm afraid whining will only have negative effect on v2 ever making it.
my €0.02

OXO
Condor Team

Post by OXO » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:08 am

I have left Tima's post here and not deleted it so members can understand why he has been banned permanently now.
Chris Wedgwood,
Condor Team

maymar

Post by maymar » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:38 am

OXO

I think that you (Condor team) should do exactly what is in quote
sir_clive wrote:...and if the owners decide to set their rules, it's their good right to do so.
and public it to all members.