Server Error on 3CP´s 103km (Fast) ridge

Want to organize multiplayer session? This is the right place...

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

Crazy~Pilot

Server Error on 3CP´s 103km (Fast) ridge

Post by Crazy~Pilot » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:43 pm

Sry for that "sudden race abbort". But it was't a mistake of mine or somethin to make u guys mad. :roll: If I would have abborted this race myself, I would be a really stupid person. I was on final (fast) glide with average spped of 245 km/h :D 10 km away from the airport but suddenly then a blue screen appeared on my monitor. "Server error etc. bla bla bla. :roll: the message will dissapear in 30 seconds". So I'm sorry that this happened I was really angry bout it. I throw my joystick on the ground and stuff. But now so far. Sry for the connection - or whatever- problems. Anyways, it was a good race even though I didn't finished it.

mach_one_man

Post by mach_one_man » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:56 pm

Really unfortunate but these things sometimes do occur. Fortunately I have only had 1 Condor error in my experiences and they are rather frustrating, but keep perceviring, its great fun :D

Olympia

Server errors etc

Post by Olympia » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:35 pm

I am having no end of trouble connecting to a server to take part in a race. Out of ten attempts only one lt me in and when I got into that the task started with a gate rather than a red sector. I went through this gate from the correct side five times and it still did not register a start. I got fed up and set off down the task which was a triangle nd completed it but my log book says I made 0km and aborted. What's going on here?

Condor is a nice sim but if these bugs are not ironed out it is going to be a bit of a waste of time for me. I have two other soaring sims to play with and it will be hard for me to recommend Condor to my friends with the current load of bugs. :(

Olympia
UK Silver 4759
Old wooden ship pilot
Reg No. 464 (LLC 377)
CN: AW

Polewka

Post by Polewka » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:04 am

Hi Olympia

Some tasks have a max start height restriction that can be seen in flightplanner. Maybe you was too high to start. If you go under the max height the sector becomes yellow and you can start.

Hope to see you soon on task.

René
René
Team Brasil
PT-REP