End of CWC_2017 and feeling

Want to organize multiplayer session? This is the right place...

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

zou

End of CWC_2017 and feeling

Post by zou » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:35 pm

Thank you for organizing this competition and for the work of all.
This first edition is a success. :D
Nevertheless I will issue criticism and my point of view on a few points because it is thanks to this that we advance is not :wink:

To remain faithful to the announcement of departure of the CWC2017, it is said: "- (surprise for the final race)".
What was the surprise ?
Thank you for enlightening me because I have missed a few things ? :mrgreen:
When I connected to the last task, I saw a usual Bodo (5W) task with powerful thermal and no Surprise...
Disappointed and exasperated Bodo task's which are easy and which systematically avoid the high mountain, with thermals always very strong...
Task's where you have to push stupidly straight ahead without thinking about a path and take risks...
Task's for Gamer and not for the real pilots, so I decided not to participate.

In any case, it does not matter to me because whatever happens, I made the calculation, that even if I crash, I will maintain my first place in the general.
So little advice in Bodo (5W):
It is good to invest in task's, but I beg you to stop constantly proposing weather set to Powerful or Strong and with little variation !
Out of competition ok, for fun. But know that it is not thanks to easy task that you will progress !!

For the competitions creates difficulty guys please ! You'll be proud to have managed to finish ! And you will progress all the more.

Look at your score on your task Bodo. (56/58 finishers!).
It's time to train you in the hard, do not you think ? Keep days off in the week to offer tours Bombastic for the fun ...
Here is in any case just my point of view. But you're free to do what you want !

Also, the error of changing at the last minute before the flight of the Day 17, the radius of the Tp. It was not very serious
about you share Bodo (5W). Why did you do that ? :shock:

For all the other organizers, cg nice work. :D
I hope next year with Condor2, and hope that the French community will stop be in the sulks because they did not accept the vying
of this competition organized by the international teams !

And finally, I address myself to all the jealous, raging, fascist... to those who wish me to crash in the final or who
want to get me in flight... and to those who have treated me or who always treat me as a cheater, let him go f*** ! :evil:
I do not have time to discuss and get angry with brain patients.

Good flight to all and have fun.
See you soon in the air. Anouar (GE7).

zou

Re: End of CWC_2017 and feeling

Post by zou » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:46 pm

Thank you Thibeau and Quinten for your encouragement. :wink:
Congratulation to you also for your 2nd and 3rd place. :D
You are for me super champion !
A soon in flight, GE7. 8)

suppafly

Post by suppafly » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:13 pm

Last edited by suppafly on Thu May 18, 2017 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JDS

Post by JDS » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:51 pm

I've never seen someone so dejected at winning a competition. Perhaps it's time to retire when your only complaint is "nobody is good enough to compete with me." It sounds like you have nothing left to learn here.

I had a blast. Thanks to ALL the organizers and contestants.

J.D.

zou

Post by zou » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:11 pm

Ah ah ! :mrgreen:
I am not unhappy to have won this competition, but I can certainly be happier indeed if for example the organizers create an announcement to congratulate the first 3. And that's what's usually done in a big Condor competition !

I do not want to win a prize or anything, but a simple congratulation to the first three is the most normal thing for a big competition called "Condor World Cup".
But the organizers have unfortunately made no announcement to congratulate the first 3 of this competition.

You do not know JDS how much you want to get me! Jealous, racist or both at the same time ...
To give you a little more information about JDS, (even if you are probably part of those who want me to disappear) know that I won the SBC 2015 and 2016 and I also received no congratulations from the organizers, so That the previous editions the first had great congratulations and in addition a real reward!
I do not want any reward, I just wish to be congratulated with the top 3 or 10 in general.
And there I will understand that one recognizes my efforts and that one does not take me more stupidly for a cheater !!!

JDS I do not wish you to win a race one day by hard training and that in the end you are wrongly treated as a cheater! The fact that people still think this exasperates me to the highest point! :evil:

So yes half happy for my victory and that's normal!

And to finish, know that unfortunately for you I will be even more present at each competition, until silence the people who want to win me like you!
I am only 35 years old and I am still far from my retirement ! :lol:

Jan Oorthuijsen

Post by Jan Oorthuijsen » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:02 pm

[I am only 35 years old and I am still far from my retirement ! ][/quote]
Blink twice with your eyes and you are also retired, thats how fast it is going :mrgreen:
PH-722
WW
It’s Difficult to Soar Like An Eagle
When You’re surrounded By Turkeys

JDS

Post by JDS » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:40 pm

So I'm a racist because nobody congratulated you? Well let me be the first:

CG!

And I don't know you from Adam, but if indeed all these good people dislike you as much as you say, perhaps you should look inward and see if you're not giving them a good reason.

If these are the things that go through the mind of a champion, I hope I never see that kind of success.

You're not paranoid if everyone really is out to get you, but if everyone's out to get you, you're probably an asshole.

J.D.

zou

Post by zou » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:21 pm

Well I repeat myself but you do not want to hear it because maybe ... :mrgreen:
The only reason they hate me is linked to jealousy, hatred, racism for some and a little bit I confess to the fact that I say aloud what people think in a low voice ... It does not always please but I'm not a lick ass! :wink:

Indeed, it is well known in any sports discipline, there are always people who are bad players and does not accept that a person earns almost everything and this for a few years ...
Know JDS that I had undergone emails of insults and explicitly racist of some pilots Condor!
Especially when I won the SBC for the first time.

And you think it's normal! ? Ok then: Big CG JDS :mrgreen:

I am very aware of what happens to me but it does not reach me anymore. I laugh more and more :lol:

I am a great contemplative, and paradoxically I do not like flying fast and in reality I do not compete, I like the distance flights and the pleasure of free flight.

So it's not a small community of virtual pilots frustrated that will take away this pleasure.

So say what you want and do what you want, it will not change anything about who I am. :wink:

Enjoy & cu in the air 8)
Last edited by zou on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Peet

Post by Peet » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:06 pm

Can you tell us what system you have ? processor, graphics card, mem, ssd/hd etc.. and do you use external pda ? or maps ?

cg!

zou

Post by zou » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:27 am

Hello Peet,
Although it is not the configuration of a pc that allows to be more efficient in Condor, but I willingly give you my configuration: (See copy of my screen)

Graphic card : Nvidia GTX 750 ti
Joystick: Logitech Extreme3D Pro
No external PDA
one screen Philips 234EL

And for those who treat me cheat !!! :evil: :
When I fly in real, paragliding and glider, in radio my colleagues tell me sometimes how your successful to cross this valley and to find you so high ... And the I do not have computer ... so to be good it Must work hard and especially work his attention and that spatial memory ... :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by zou on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Peet

Post by Peet » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:22 pm

So, then enlight us by telling how you prepare or what 'hard working' means to u. Where you pay attention to, what do u think you do(better) then what other pilots do..
It works two ways: Some tips and hints could make the competition more challenging for you ;-)

Pj

CNorbee

Post by CNorbee » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:08 pm

:) Congratulations to the Winners, and the Organizers!!! :)
Nice Work !!!
I love send my latest video Day 14 here: https://youtu.be/_v8yLKSGIYY
Thanks All and Best Regards
Team Hungary

zou

Post by zou » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:13 pm

Thx Norbee :D
Congratulation to you also for your 4 th place in general. You have a good regularity for years.

And your videos are excellent and very well mounted. Looking at them I want to invest in a Trackir, i find the rendering very realistic.
For 10 years i have been flying on Condor, i have always used the mouse for the view. :mrgreen:
209 euros for the tracker 5, it is not given!
:roll:

I know what I will ask for next Christmas. :wink:

Cu in the air 8) GE7.

CNorbee

Post by CNorbee » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:24 pm

I was already a http://www.ebay.com/itm/Natural-Point-T ... 1404643918
I use it more than enough.

zou

Post by zou » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:18 pm

Oh the CWC 2018 is over!
Remember by reading this Topic from the beginning, of what happened last year when I won the CWC 2017 :mrgreen:
No congratulations to the first 3! No publication! No diploma!

It is not me who wins this year and the next day already a nice publication on the official website of Facebook congratulating the first 3! :lol:
And in addition a nice diploma is awarded to the first 3.
And finally with a pleasure we announce the winners of CWC2018
The winners are:

No. 1, Witold Rożak - WRW
No. 2,. Laszlo Orsy = EJE
No. 3. Norbet Kiss - CN

Huge congratulation to the winners and to all of us.
Diploma for the winners and for participation you will find here:

https://drive.google.com/…/1PpekqQfqQTo ... 2nJcwXcrfJ

CWC2018 Team
So it was so difficult to do that last year? :lol:
I did not ask for more!

2 weights, 2 measures :!:

You make me more and more laugh, really! :mrgreen:

Only CN (Norbert Kiss) for the 2017 CWC congratulated the winners. :D
Thank you to him and congratulations for your 3rd place.
You are regular and safe flight.

Now all this perfectly confirms my words of 2017 :!:

So see you next year, always with pleasure, hoping that the competition will be made on Condor 2 (I said the same thing last year ! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: )
And if I win or arrive in the first 3, we will see again if I will be treated the same way.
In the meantime enjoy. 8)

And for the real pilot, make good habits with Condor flying high and safe and you will not have any bad surprises in real life. :wink:

Condor 2 will hopefully be more realistic at the level of the breezes and valley wind and will force us to stay high as in the real and not to run often to the VNE and down ...:!: