End of CWC_2017 and feeling

Want to organize multiplayer session? This is the right place...

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

sadatoni

Re: End of CWC_2017 and feeling

Post by sadatoni » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:39 pm

Good job!
N5503T CN(0OU)

John Ferguson

zou

Post by zou » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:16 pm

Post by sadatoni » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:39 pm

Good job!
Ok :!:

It's so hard to do a complete sentence ?
You are on a forum here and not on your smartphone by sending an SMS! :mrgreen:

Who is your "Good job" for ?
Winners, organizers or me may be :lol:

zou

Post by zou » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:29 am

Good :!:
Since I can not stand the injustice and that one is never better served than by myself.
I created my diploma for CWC 2017. :lol:

TIB & REA were 2 and 3 rd in 2017.
So if you want your diploma I can create it for you. :wink:

See you soon in the new competitions. 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

witor

Post by witor » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:45 pm

I have always had a lot of respect for you (GE7) as a competitor and the winner of many Condor competitions including CWC2017 where you have simply destroyed the opposition achieving an unreal average of (as far as I remember) about 980 points per race. I have also always laughed at people accusing you of cheating.

However, I must say that I am quite disappointed after reading your posts in this thread. First, you complain about not receiving the recognition for your success in CWC2017. I agree that there is some merit to your complaint, but I don't get why is it so difficult for you to understand that this was more of a mistake related to the fact that CWC2017 was organised for the first time by the new team (not the SBC team) which included many people and that some mistakes were unavoidable. CWC2018 team has obviously learned from the previous experience and this time has congratulated the competitors. I thought that you should be happy as your voice was heard and lead to positive changes, but no, you are still complaining. This time they have congratulated everyone and you are still not happy. Not only you are not happy, but you also start accusing CWC team that they are somehow biased and have something against you. You imply that they have put the effort to acknowledge the winners just because you did not win it. I personally know some CWC organisers and I simply find your accusations insulting. You started behaving like people who in the past were accusing you of cheating. Please take my advice and stop searching for conspiracy theories and plots against you. Instead, consider that the reality can reasonably be explained. Reality is simple; don't complicate it! It will help you to sleep better and have a longer and happier life!

zou

Post by zou » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:40 am

Postby zou » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:28 pm

Finally a reaction is not too early! :lol:
Witold, it's been a year that I wait for me to answer and that I'm given a real explanation of why not congratulation... ???
No response from the CWC team !!
Besides, it's nice that you know the CWC team :mrgreen: But I'm part of it and Andy and I had the idea to create this competition in 2016 because the French did not want more organize the SBC! Know that I have access to resources shared, mail, task ... Since the history of the task 3 and the misunderstanding that there was, I did not want to consult what it is said by mail and I had more time to devote because of moving, duplication ...

In short, so, it's up to them to give me an explanation and not you!!

It's nice to worry about my life :lol: but you can not understand how much in the past I've been made to understand clearly that you want to slough off me. Exemple:

* Calling me a cheater (EJE for example had treated me as cheater and he is now 2 nd in the general ... Big laughing death! :mrgreen: )
* I received explicit spam mails!
* Some time I kicked the server (Last time was last week and that did not stop me from finishing the circuit and winning ! :lol: )
* In the past, I was banned from the French forum and condor-club.
And I was told that if I wanted to be reintegrated I did not need to put my name: ANOUAR (I am Moroccan of origin).
And that I had to change with a nickname neutral or not appear my name and surname! :shock:
So I chose Golden Eagle and was reinstated! (While the majority of pilots put their real name and surname!)

Well I will not tell you my life, but avoid making judgments about what you do not know! :evil:

And before giving me advice, sweep in front of your door please, because I respect you as a very good pilot Condor but learns I beg you to say:
Hi, CG and BB on the servers! (You'll see it's not difficult ! :wink: )
I fly almost every night with you and you really do not know the expressions of politeness and fair play ...! :!:
Indeed, you are also a bad player because systematically when you make a bad score, you do not play the game by putting like everyone your results on Condor-Club. In the same way, when you are low and you learn landing, you disconnect! :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
In short before coming here dare to allow you to give me advice, learn to be fair play by uploading your flight on Condor Club even if you have a bad score, like everyone! :wink:
And be polite to everyone and not just TS with the polish team!
And I will be able to consider you at your true value.

And know that the more I get battles in the wheels and the better I get! 8)

And to return to the subject, I summarize it is very simple:

I wait for an explanation of why not congratulations to the first 3 (and even to all!) at the CWC 2017, while we congratulate the first 3 in small competitions short ... No explanation for 1 year !!!!!!!!

So do not take me for an idiot, I understood! POINT.

mada2000
Postby mada2000 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:28 am

Anou,

I was thinking lots of time, whether it is good idea to answer on your topic. It is bad idea but finally I decided to answer.

I've found this mail a few days ago. Decided to not answer as I felt this topic is not fair and strange (posted by CWC2017 team member to the CWC 2017 Team members LOL)
Now, I think, I understood a bit background of it. It doesn't mean I agree with you, but decided to answer and no matter on reply ONLY ONCE.

If I were you I would just type (one year ago) such post and stop the topic:
The CWC 2017 has been finished. As a part of the CWC members let me congratulate all participants and of course the winners (I'm proudly one of them)

1. Golden Eagle - GE7
2. Thibeau Teuwe - TIB
3. Quinten Hermans - REA

See you in the second edition. :mrgreen:

I can imagine you are supersensitive but believe me - no rasism and discrimination here. All pilots you are flying with, at least as far a I know, have respect to you and are glad you are flying with us.

I was always wonder why there was a problem, you cannot give your Name and Surname. Honestly - it was, at least, strange to me and still cannot understand your reason. This one you explained is hm.... (respect begins with itself)

Not always when you are disconnecting from the server you are kicked or banned.Mostly (pretty sure in 100%) this are connection issue (I explained it to you via e-mail some time ago)

That's a pity - you, member of CWC2017, you are pouring your regrets here instead of just do it (I mean send congratulation including yourself too :-) ) or tell eg. me Andy Tim etc. There was lots of missunderstanding, as the CWC team is, in my opinion too big.

Nothing to add what Witold told.
I hate such type of "public baring" so please stop this embarrassing discussion.No offence, but that ship has sailed.
Sorry Anouar, you did not received congratulation just in time.
Hope the rest of winners and participants are not offended
We should remember - It coud be great time and fun to us and to me as well so I don't need such posts after my efforts for CWC2017&2018 preparation. It makes me disappointed and do not gives a willing for the next competitions preparation (Some one could be satisfied) :-)

Regards
Adam - AGO
zou
Postby zou » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:42 pm

Well, finally, answers! :D
It's frankly not too early !!
If I had not put my diploma I created, I do not think you would have reacted ! :mrgreen:
I could have waited for years before being given an answer!

I did not ask for the moon :!: :!:
I asked for an answer to my question that I posted a week after the end of the CWC 2017, on the forum and by mail.
And as you understand now, no one has answered me for 1 year!
So regret to tell you that the damage is done, but I appreciate your answer Adam, even if it arrives very late by 1 year !

As a part of the CWC members let me congratulate all participants and of course the winners (I'm proudly one of them)

1. Golden Eagle - GE7
2. Thibeau Teuwe - TIB
3. Quinten Hermans - REA

See you in the second edition. :mrgreen:

I can imagine you are supersensitive but believe me - no rasism and discrimination here. All pilots you are flying with, at least as far a I know, have respect to you and are glad you are flying with us.

Sorry Anouar, you did not received congratulation just in time.

But I especially appreciate this:

Hope the rest of winners and participants are not offended

It is not asked the moon to say that! It was simple.
Thank you again Adam, you are the only one to bring me answers.
Witold you only attacked me in your first message, so do not be surprised to return ! :wink:

Finally, if someone ignores you after asking him questions, it's because he has every reason to blame you! It is enough that he answers to defuse the problem.

Answer therefore problem settled and subject closed.

See you soon in flight, the Polish team. 8)