LOW-END Glider Event Taupo LAST DAY

Want to organize multiplayer session? This is the right place...

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

John Verschoor

LOW-END Glider Event Taupo LAST DAY

Post by John Verschoor » Mon May 23, 2016 6:54 pm

Dutch team-member Jan (WW) has created the stunningly beautiful new scenery Taupo NZ, the northern part of the New Zealand islands.
He asked me to run a few private test sessions, and as the scenery turned out to be ready, it has been released on Condor-Club.

Please feel free to join us for the remaining two sessions which will be flown on Thursday 26th May and Thursday 2nd June, 20:00 (Amsterdam time zone)
Servername will be LOW END Taupo. The task will be fairly easy, aimed to enjoy the scenery rather than to race trough it while staring at the PDA:)

No need to subscribe, a briefing will be posted here in the forum.

Start downloading, and meet us Thursday in the country of Kiwi's!

John 76
Last edited by John Verschoor on Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

John Verschoor

Re: LOW-END Glider Event Taupo NZ Scenery

Post by John Verschoor » Thu May 26, 2016 6:59 pm

Today we will take a look at the west side of the big volcano!
Our 15m flapped gliders will take us from Taihape against the wind towards and around the volcano, then downwind to the coast (Napier) and we will finish at Hastings.

Enjoy the view, see you at 20:00 (amsterdam time zone) Servername will be LOW-END Taupo.

If you are late, find me in teamspeak (channel Dutch) i can start a second server if needed.

John 76
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

John Verschoor

Re: LOW-END Glider Event Taupo LAST DAY

Post by John Verschoor » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:58 pm

Today we will fly our last task in Taupo. Weather should be booming, and give us a good look at this scenery. Its the kind of weather that will 'make the kiwi's fly! Start will be at Hastings, downwind towards the big volcano, and finish at Taupo, the airport thay give this scenery its name.

Server start at 8 pm!
Knipsel.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.