Alpine Sky Trophy

Want to organize multiplayer session? This is the right place...

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

mada2000

Alpine Sky Trophy

Post by mada2000 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:01 am

It doesn’t matter if you are newbie or veteran in sky virtual gliding - this competition is just for you.

All 22 tasks are two basic characteristics: good thermal conditions (good news for beginners) and interestingly designed fly route (to develop strategic skills for professionals).

Idea for the competition and all tasks were created by Bodo – 5W – real life, experienced pilot, glider and airplane examiner.

The competition consists of 1 training and 22 racing days. Starting from Poland –gliding school ŻAR - MIedzybrodzie Żywieckie, beating in the air overall distance approx. 6200 km, flying over Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Slovenia, France and Italy, we finally finishing in Monaco. Landing after the race we start to the next one from the same airport.

Overall: 1+22 races, 6200 km in the sky, 71 airports, 90 turnpoints

Roles: The winner of each task can score a maximum of 1000 points. 15 best results of each pilot will count towards the final result. Glide: 15m class, Handicap - NO

Scenery: Czechoslovakia 3.0 (2 stages), Austria 2 (1 stage), Alpen Arc (19 stages)

Server name: Polish Team - Alpine Sky Trophy join time:20 min, race in:3 min, time window: 60 min

Competition starts: 16 March 2016 (training race) Competition finish: 03 Jun 2016
Flying days: Wednesdays and Fridays at 20.15 CET/CETS (19.15 UTC)

Hope to see you in the air. Good luck and have fun!

Link for registration: http://www.condor-club.eu/comp/show/0/?id=234
Funpage: https://www.facebook.com/condorsoaring

Hope to see you in the air. Good luck and have fun!

------------------------------------------------------------------PL----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bez znaczenia czy jesteś początkującym wirtualnym pilotem czy weteranem lotów szybowcowych – Te zawody są dla Ciebie !!!
Wszystkie 22 zadania mają dwie podstawowe cechy: dobre warunki termiczne (dobra wiadomość dla początkujących) oraz są przemyślane pod względem trasy lotu (możliwość rozwijania swych umiejętności strategicznych przez weteranów)

Pomysł na zawody i wszystkie zadania zostały przygotowanie przez Bodo – 5W - doświadczonego pilota szybowcowego i samolotowego.

Zawody składają się z jednego treningu i 22 zadań konkursowych. Startujemy z lotniska szkoły szybowcowej ŻAR w Międzybrodziu Żywieckim. Lecąc przez Polskę, Czechy, Słowację, Austrię, Szwajcarię, Niemcy, Słowenię, Francję oraz Włochy, kończymy zawody w Monako. Lądując po skończonej konkurencji, kufelek piwa i następnego dnia z tego samego lotniska startujemy do następnego zadania. W czasie zawodów przelecimy ponad 6200 km, odwiedzimy 71 lotnisk i zaliczymy ponad 90 pkt zwrotnych

Początek zawodów:16 marzec 2016 o godzinie 20.15 CET. Latamy w środy i piątki aż do 3 czerwca 2016.

Powodzenia i do zobaczenia w powietrzu !!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mada2000

Re: Alpine Sky Trophy

Post by mada2000 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:54 pm

Hello All,
The first edition of Alpine Sky Trophy 2016 finished.Passing more than 6200km in the air. Finally we landed on the beach in Monaco. Lots of repair will be needed due to very narrow beach :-)
Finally on the podium are staying.
1. Witold Rożak - WRW
2. Horst Jahnke - DHJ
3. Bogusław Węgierski - 5W
Congratulation to the winners and all of you and thank you for participation.

The second, autumn edition of Alpine Sky Trophy has been already announced so welcome again
http://www.condor-club.eu/comp/show/0/?id=252
https://www.facebook.com/condorsoaring/

Regards
Bodo 5W & Adam -AG0
Polish Condor Team
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Andy1248

Re: Alpine Sky Trophy

Post by Andy1248 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:30 pm

I am registered and flew last week, but today I never got a password email or is it visible on CC (I am logged in).

Update, I have used the 'no password' server. :D
Condor CN = E20