Online competitions

Want to organize multiplayer session? This is the right place...

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

kristoffer

Online competitions

Post by kristoffer » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:02 pm

Hi! I finally got my Condor back after 3 months getting my pc togheter after a stupid hardisk crash.
Now, I want to start with online racing! The problem is, that after beeing away from Condor Community for so long, am very comfused by
all the different competitions. I have no idea anymore of whats already started and wich competitions thats about to start.
I have been looking around in the forum, looking for different webpages aso.. Also Iv checked many of "The old" ones.
Ofcourse Swissraces and SB doesnt excist anymore. Thats sad :( . Can anybody tell me if there are any good Condor competitions thats coming up where I can join in?
I have just lost tracking and am very comfused by all the different fuzzy posts on condor forum.

Kristoffer.dS

ajl2chat2u

Re: Online competitions

Post by ajl2chat2u » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:00 am

Team SA is currently on Day 6 of an 8 day competition called St Auban Challenge, feel free to still join in on that.

After that we host our usual Weekly Fun Competition Races. Our next Weekly Race is called Omarama 190.

Visit our website for more ...
Andries Lombaard (LA)
Virtual Soaring ZA - Server Administrator

Icarus

Post by Icarus » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:22 pm

Hi Kristoffer,
I am also just back from about 8 months off without flying online. I don't think there is much racing happening in Europe at the moment - I decided to join the boys in South Africa (my old homeland) for a few races and now am competing in the St Auban Challenge to get back into it....good fun!

There are more and more good pilots joining in every week. It won't be long until we have the top Condor standard represented here. Competition is fierce :) Come and have a go!

H9

kristoffer

Post by kristoffer » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:29 pm

Icarus wrote:Hi Kristoffer,
I am also just back from about 8 months off without flying online. I don't think there is much racing happening in Europe at the moment - I decided to join the boys in South Africa (my old homeland) for a few races and now am competing in the St Auban Challenge to get back into it....good fun!

There are more and more good pilots joining in every week. It won't be long until we have the top Condor standard represented here. Competition is fierce :) Come and have a go!

H9
Ill join the SA wave! At least on the Omarama flights! My dream of life is flying in New Zealand Omarama! Even thoe Condor isnt real, NZ still is my favourite scenery!
Hope there will be som more good competitions in "my timezone" soon! SA comps sounds fun!
The
Since both the scenery and the competiton costs money, Im not shure if I will have the time to join the competition at this moment.