It covers Germany from the North Sea to the Lake Constance and from the western borderline
to the Fichtel Mountains. The satellite imagery with a resolution of 16k shows the beauty of
Condor sceneries and the german landscape in new and astonishing brilliance.
We would like to invite you to explore the scenery with us in this competition in which fun is the focus.
Each task will be flown in a different class, always between 1 and 2 hours long.
We try to visit every part of the scenery at least once.
Races every tuesday and Friday.
Development will continue in future. You are welcome to send us your Feedback or problems.
Requests on further airports and landscape details will be implemented in patches.
Competition time and registration
- The competition will be held on tuesdays and fridays starting from Mar 31st and will last as long as the quarantine in Germany lasts. As of today, this is Apr 19th, but this may change.
- Start times are 17:00z, 18:00z and 19:00z.
- FTRs can be uploaded for 4 hours after start, this should be enough time.
- Tasks will be between 1:30 and 3:00.
- As this competition is primarily for fun, registration will be open until the last race.
- Race winners will always gain 1000 points, runner up and on will receive less points based on their speed.
- Crash and outlanding will be scored until the moment of crash or outlanding.
- Disconnected pilots may finish the race and upload their FTR. But...
- Missing FTR means 0 points.
- 2/3 of all races will be scored towards the total score.
- Mini briefing will be received 1h before start.
- Full briefing is available 15min before start.
- Join time is 20min.
- Race in is 1-5min, start gate always 1h.
- Scenery used will always be WestGermany3
- There will be no password on the servers, even if announced by Condor Club.
Good Flight | Guten Flug | Bon Vol | God Flyvning | Buen Vuelo | Dobry Lot | Buon Volo
Martin | MAL
Timo | 22A