HELP: unable to get RivaTuner (via Condor 2.0.7) to display FPS on-screen in my Oculus Rift-S goggles

Discussion about VR

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

jstodaro

HELP: unable to get RivaTuner (via Condor 2.0.7) to display FPS on-screen in my Oculus Rift-S goggles

Post by jstodaro » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:10 pm

EDIT / UPDATED (7/2/19 at 3:30 p.m. EDT) DISREGARD, I just got it working!!! Yay!!! There was a minor usability issue with the tool. Well, thanks anyway, everyone.

Hi all, ---- (7/1/19 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time) ----

Um, I think I'm in the right place; anyway, I sure could use your help -- here's the situation:

(1) When i run Condor 2.0.7 with the RivaTuner statistics app on my 23'' LCD monitor, there is NO PROBLEM -- I can see displayed in the top left corner of my monitor, the: fps, %gpu , gpu-temp, %cpu, cpu-temp, etc.

(2) However, after I put on my VR goggles, and launch C 2.0.7, none the RivaTuner statistics are displayed in my Oculus Rift-S.

Anyway, I tried all day yesterday (6/30/19) to get this working, but to no avail -- I did all the research, even tried out a number of users' suggestions, but, NOTHING WORKED. For example, one user's suggestion was to increase the x and y values of the big ''On-Screen Display' box in the lower right corner of the 'RivaTuner Statistic Server' UI to 200 x 200, then 300 x 300, then finally 500 x 500 before I gave up. (see attachments)

What am I doing wrong?

Well, looking forward to your ideas, as I've gotten so used to using MSI Afterburner w/ RivaTuner in Condor for a number of years. Now I just need t get it working with my new Oculus Rift-S goggles.

PS: by the way, when I'm soaring with Condor, now, using my new Oculus Rift-S goggles...my VR experience is breathtaking, to say the least, also quite dizzying the first couple hours.. ha! ha! ..I love it! .. I just need to get RivaTuner working now.

Thanks,
Joe T
RivaTuner Statistics Server UI.jpg
Condor v207 GRAPHICS settings (1 of 2).jpg
Condor v207 GRAPHICS settings (2 of 2).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My rig: iBuyPower BB953 Gaming Desktop | i7-8700K 3.7GHz | 16GB RAM | 1TB SSD | NVIDIA RTX 2080 8GB| Win10 64-bit | Asus 27'' 165Hz Gaming Monitor | Thrustmaster T16000M FCS Flight Pack (stick, throttle, pedals) | Oculus Rift-S | Condor 2.1 | X-Plane 11