How to Build Gaming PC?

Moderators: Uros, OXO

aditya

How to Build Gaming PC?

Post by aditya » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:32 am

Hey guys,
I am considering customizing a pc for myself, and this pc is for gaming purposes. I have prepared a list for this customized pc, and I am thinking of assembling all these components in my pc. I want to know whether all these components are sufficient to run high-end games smoothly, or should I make some changes to this list?
Thanks

Paul_UK

Re: How to Build Gaming PC?

Post by Paul_UK » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:47 am

I don't know much about Ryzen CPUs however I do know their latest series are very good. I would personally install 32gb ram and also a 2tb M2 drive. Have you seen how quickly Condor eats up disk space with landscapes?

Will you have a secondary drive in the system for file storage etc or install of other software once the M2 is full?
2018 - Silver Badge complete - Forgot I could claim for the 100km diploma flying an out and return :oops:
2019 - Get up to speed and aim for a 300km task?! maybe.....

timbaeyens

Post by timbaeyens » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:17 pm

The CPU and GPU are way overkill for Condorsoaring.

Agreed with Paul about M2 drive. I have a 1TB M2 drive, and use an additional SSD for less used sceneries.
TT

Ertaan

Post by Ertaan » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:01 am

aditya wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:32 am
Hey guys,
I am considering customizing a pc for myself, and this pc is for gaming purposes. I have prepared a list for this customized pc, and I am thinking of assembling all these components in my pc. I want to know whether all these components are sufficient to run high-end games smoothly, or should I make some changes to this listwhatsapp mod?
Thanks
Hey Aditya, Morning.
can you please tell us about the budget you can use on building the gaming pc. That will be helpful in suggesting the build according to that budget.

Bre901

Post by Bre901 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:30 am

The last reply on this thread is more than 8 months old, I guess the OP has already built or purchased his PC
Besides that he hasn't shown up on the forum since the day he made his (single) post :roll:
What's the point reviving dead threads like this one ?
CN: MPT — CondorUTill webpage: https://condorutill.fr/