ASH25 work in progress

Everything related to developing the new gliders for Condor...

Moderators: Uros, OXO

Lecso

Post by Lecso » Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:49 pm

Hi all!

Today update:
The external model (Lod1) almost full... I need some info about the motor inside in the fuselage.

If u have any picture do not hesitate to share...

Regards!
Lecso
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bela Veghseo
Albatros Glider club
Nyiregyhaza, Hungary

Reg-#: HA-4408
Comp-#: VBZ

Toto

Post by Toto » Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:59 pm

Nagyon szép!!! Erre mondtak már valamit? Be kerül valamelyik patchel?
ImageImage

Lecso

Post by Lecso » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:04 pm

Sztem peccsel nem. Az új kétüléses most csak azért kerül bele, hogy teszteljék, vagy mit tudom én...
Legutóbb azt mondták nekem, hogy a kilences peccs után kezdenek neki összeállítani a plénpekket. Abban remélem benne lesz a Jantárral és a Pikkel együtt.
Bela Veghseo
Albatros Glider club
Nyiregyhaza, Hungary

Toto

Post by Toto » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:13 pm

Na ez végre valami :) Csináltam gumi és felni texturákat, ha kell akkor elküldöm.A magyar scenery ügyében keresnélek, valamikor kellene beszélni TS-en.
ImageImage

OXO
Condor Team

Post by OXO » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:18 pm

Excellent work. I can't see why you need anything when the motor is inside the fuselage? Surely the doors are closed and it can't be seen?

Lecso

Post by Lecso » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:28 pm

OXO wrote:Excellent work. I can't see why you need anything when the motor is inside the fuselage? Surely the doors are closed and it can't be seen?
When the door is open it visible... But i think i will make a simple motor modell. We dont need too complex engine. Just be powerfull... :wink:
Bela Veghseo
Albatros Glider club
Nyiregyhaza, Hungary

Lecso

Post by Lecso » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:29 pm

Toto wrote:Na ez végre valami :) Csináltam gumi és felni texturákat, ha kell akkor elküldöm.A magyar scenery ügyében keresnélek, valamikor kellene beszélni TS-en.
Nekem délután jó... 4-5 körül megyek a reptérre, van egy kis dolgom. Előtte tudunk beszélni.
Bela Veghseo
Albatros Glider club
Nyiregyhaza, Hungary

SAN-Soarer

Post by SAN-Soarer » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:43 pm

Brilliant work. :D The AS-H 25 Looks really, really awesome :shock: Beautiful glider. :) Keep up the great work 8)

X1

Post by X1 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:27 pm

the engine looks like the engine from antares - clean and easy - really nice your ash25 -

Aussiewalrus

Post by Aussiewalrus » Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:51 pm

looks just like the one I flew in. Where did you get the pain scheme?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tom
Reg-#: G-TOM
Comp-#: TW

Lecso

Post by Lecso » Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:11 pm

Just a picture from the web...
Bela Veghseo
Albatros Glider club
Nyiregyhaza, Hungary

Jan Deca

Post by Jan Deca » Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:56 pm

Nice, with a very big N!!!

Freebird

Post by Freebird » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:20 pm

You want to see the way the wings bend on a winch launch, looks very impressive from the cockpit :D

The one I flew was one of the first production examples of the original ASH with no winglets. Although it was a production aircraft it had the feel of a prototype about it & the owners were not too impressed with Schleicher. The propellor had been substantially cropped to make it fit the fuselage & was not much use, that was soon replaced with a prop that was much better matched to engine revs & airspeed so it would actually climb under power instead of struggle to maintain height. Retracting the wheel was a 2 man job unless you used a bit of negative g & timed it just right! I remember at the time being very impressed with the roll rate but in a thermal with a 15m glider it was apparent that we had a much bigger turn radius :)

G-BSCA

Post by G-BSCA » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:23 pm

Lecso wrote:
OXO wrote:Excellent work. I can't see why you need anything when the motor is inside the fuselage? Surely the doors are closed and it can't be seen?
When the door is open it visible... But i think i will make a simple motor modell. We dont need too complex engine. Just be powerfull... :wink:

I think what OXO is trying to say is that Condor doesnt support Turbos, so there won't be much point in having a functioning engine bay.... But you did not deny that you intended it to work "Just for it to be powerful".... Does that mean it's going to be a working function in the future?

Anyway, great work :lol: . Infact its amazing work, keep it up!!!

G-BSCA
London Gliding Club Cadets - Http://www.LGCCadets.co.uk/
ImageImage

mach_one_man

Post by mach_one_man » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:15 am

Looks very nice, will be good to have some high performance two seaters. :)

As you have modelled a few wonderful gliders for condor so far Lesco, could you post a wireframe of this so I can compare the wireframe of mine, just so I can see how the poly placement or layout is done most suitably. :D