panel manual

Everything related to developing the new gliders for Condor...

Moderators: Uros, OXO

iedzjee

panel manual

Post by iedzjee » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:53 pm

Hi,

I am new at the forum and hope someone can help me. I am trying to get my own glider in Condor, a Discus bT. I managed to do the skin, but havo no clue how to convert the instrument panel. I searched the club site and the forum, but couldn't find a description on how to do this. If there is, can someone guide me towards it, I must have been overlooking it. If not, can someone explain me how to organize the panel with the assorted instruments in the Gauges file and imported ones from the club site?
I also looked for an LX instrument to paste in it, but couldn't find that either. Is there one developped and if so, where can I find it? In the real life it is an LX9050.

Thanx in advance!

iedzjee

Re: panel manual

Post by iedzjee » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:41 pm

Hi,

I am new at the forum and hope someone can help me. I am trying to get my own glider in Condor, a Discus bT. I managed to do the skin, but havo no clue how to convert the instrument panel. I searched the club site and the forum, but couldn't find a description on how to do this. If there is, can someone guide me towards it, I must have been overlooking it. If not, can someone explain me how to organize the panel with the assorted instruments in the Gauges file and imported ones from the club site?
I also looked for an LX instrument to paste in it, but couldn't find that either. Is there one developped and if so, where can I find it? In the real life it is an LX9050.

Thanx in advance!
Can someone assist me with this please? Or say it is not possible?

Andy1248

Post by Andy1248 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:48 pm

The only way to get a flyable glider into Condor is through the Condor developers. They are the only ones who define what the glider will look like and what it has on its panel. True, you can swap to alternative gauges from Condor Club Goodies but that is it.

With V2 being so near they are very unlikely to support your glider or many others that have been submitted. Unless of course they are all in V2. There may even by a Discus BT in it, if the V2 supports a engine sustainer.

You could try to PM OXO, one of the developers to get a more formal answer.
Condor CN = E20

iedzjee

Post by iedzjee » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:20 pm

Thanx Andy!

I will go on with the " Unfamiliar" panel that slowly gets familiar. :)

Is there a Condor 2.0 under development? That would be grat!

Jake Tarley

Post by Jake Tarley » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:06 pm

That is my hope also.
It's the winter of my life. I have no time to spare. I know that I'm not young anymore. It's time to read about medplasts male surgery. I hope it's safe.