Build Planes

Everything related to developing the new gliders for Condor...

Moderators: Uros, OXO

MoritzM

Build Planes

Post by MoritzM » Wed May 29, 2013 2:25 pm

Hi,

I know that the planes are build by the Condor Team; But is there a way to build planes, too?
I would like to build some planes for Condor. Which Software is used? In some Sceenshots I saw something like Wings3D, Blender, and so on.

Moritz

sir_clive

Re: Build Planes

Post by sir_clive » Thu May 30, 2013 6:59 pm

Olympia

Post by Olympia » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:17 pm

But you would be wasting your time. See the Plane Pack thread if you don't believe me.
Old wooden ship pilot
Reg No. 464 (LLC 377)
CN: AW

P. Riessner

Post by P. Riessner » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:26 pm

MoritzM wrote:Hi,

I know that the planes are build by the Condor Team; But is there a way to build planes, too?
I would like to build some planes for Condor. Which Software is used? In some Sceenshots I saw something like Wings3D, Blender, and so on.

Moritz
Yes, you can make it together with the condor team!:) you can use a software like Blender or Wings3D, both are very good for 3D Modelling...
But the model must be very exactly, so it's hard to get it in the game, when the condor team doesn't like it..:/
Condor-Club:
Reg: PCR
D-2859
Name: P. Riessner

Olympia

Post by Olympia » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:36 pm

P. Riessner wrote:

Moritz
Yes, you can make it together with the condor team!:) you can use a software like Blender or Wings3D, both are very good for 3D Modelling...
But the model must be very exactly, so it's hard to get it in the game, when the condor team doesn't like it..:/
Who is this guy? Joined last Wednesday, and here he is telling us how to make planes! Blimey! I'm amazed that OXO takes any notice of him when he takes scant notice of the rest of us.

OGOM
Old wooden ship pilot
Reg No. 464 (LLC 377)

OXO
Condor Team

Post by OXO » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:44 pm

We always help those who help us.

Grumbling doesn't help us...
Chris Wedgwood,
Condor Team

Flightbase

Post by Flightbase » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:01 pm

Olympia wrote:
P. Riessner wrote:

Moritz
Who is this guy? Joined last Wednesday, and here he is telling us how to make planes! Blimey! I'm amazed that OXO takes any notice of him when he takes scant notice of the rest of us.

OGOM
And what is your point? How many planes were made by you? Ok, you are registered for a long time now - but all I can remember of your nickname is: flaming.
Plus: His answer was 100% correct. No matter, if the planes will be published or not.

So let him try and lean back.
The first time you'll get a Microsoft product, that doesn't suck, will be the day they start producing vacuum cleaners.

P. Riessner

Post by P. Riessner » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:52 pm

@Olympia
Olympia wrote:
P. Riessner wrote:

Moritz
Who is this guy? Joined last Wednesday, and here he is telling us how to make planes! Blimey! I'm amazed that OXO takes any notice of him when he takes scant notice of the rest
of us.

OGOM
And who Are you? You always saying condor Team is bad, because they need over 7years to release a new version! I'm sure, they know, why they need such a long period of time and when you doesn't like it, then go home, but don't say bad things about other users!!!!
I only say things I know!
Greetings
PCR
Last edited by P. Riessner on Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Condor-Club:
D-2859

Olympia

Post by Olympia » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:01 pm

Ha ha. I think that sums it up rather nicely. Maybe he should stick to balsa. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old wooden ship pilot
Reg No. 464 (LLC 377)

Olympia

Post by Olympia » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:08 pm

P. Riessner wrote:
And who Are you? You always saying condor Team is bad, because they need over 7years to release a new version! I'm sure, they know, why they need such a long period of time and when you doesn't like it, then go home, but don't say bad things about other users!!!!
I only say things I know!
Greetings
PCR
Which at your age can't be much.

OGOM

PS I have a degree in Aeronautical Engineering, and 2200 sorties with 1000+ hours of gliding since you ask. And that doesn't include the balsa gliders I built when I was your age!
Old wooden ship pilot
Reg No. 464 (LLC 377)

Maddin91

Post by Maddin91 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:54 pm

This discussion is ridiculous!!!!!
Calm down guys!

@Olypmia - you may be right with Condor team being "slow", but they are busy with other stuff and just taking their time.
PCR is developing a plane which eventually MAY be used sometime in plane pack. Even if Condor team is "slow", why are you fighting him? Let him develop his plane if he likes to, no one should be mad at him for doing something for the community.

@PCR - don't waste your time fighting people who are disappointed by slow development! Do the stuff you like, develop your plane! Your model looks great!

@Both of you: stop bitching about stuff like that! Thanks!
Martin L. | Reg: D-2101 | CN: MAL
Scenery producer - West Germany 3

P. Riessner

Post by P. Riessner » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:59 pm

Maddin91 wrote:This discussion is ridiculous!!!!!
Calm down guys!

@Olypmia - you may be right with Condor team being "slow", but they are busy with other stuff and just taking their time.
PCR is developing a plane which eventually MAY be used sometime in plane pack. Even if Condor team is "slow", why are you fighting him? Let him develop his plane if he likes to, no one should be mad at him for doing something for the community.

@PCR - don't waste your time fighting people who are disappointed by slow development! Do the stuff you like, develop your plane! Your model looks great!

@Both of you: stop bitching about stuff like that! Thanks!
Hey Maddin91,
We both found a Solution for our fight:)))
Thank you for your comment to my plane:)
Condor-Club:
D-2859