Instruments

Everything related to developing the new gliders for Condor...

Moderators: Uros, OXO

Nyal

Instruments

Post by Nyal » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:20 pm

Can someone explain the meaning of the two white triangles at the top of the white line on the ASI in the ASG-29?

arneh

Re: Instruments

Post by arneh » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:34 pm

Nyal wrote:Can someone explain the meaning of the two white triangles at the top of the white line on the ASI in the ASG-29?
I don't have the original ASI anymore, but you mean the triangles at 160 and 200 kph? Those are speed limits for landing flap and positive flap settings respectively. In Condor nothing bad will happen if you exceed the flap speed limits, but in real life you could damage the flaps.

Nyal

Re: Instruments

Post by Nyal » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:37 am

arneh wrote:
Nyal wrote:Can someone explain the meaning of the two white triangles at the top of the white line on the ASI in the ASG-29?
I don't have the original ASI anymore, but you mean the triangles at 160 and 200 kph? Those are speed limits for landing flap and positive flap settings respectively. In Condor nothing bad will happen if you exceed the flap speed limits, but in real life you could damage the flaps.
Thanks! I assume these are the same. My Condor ASI is in knots. They are at 86kts and 108kts