Plane Pack 3/ New Plane Pack

Everything related to developing the new gliders for Condor...

Moderators: Uros, OXO

Fellyn

Re: Plane Pack 3/ New Plane Pack

Post by Fellyn » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:29 pm

ATflight wrote:They told me it will come this year so cchill out :D :lol:
Oh well.

OXO
Condor Team

Post by OXO » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:06 am

I've said previously, Plane Pack 3 development is rolled into V2, so there will be no PP3. There will be V2 with 7 new gliders, and 2 new towplanes.
Chris Wedgwood,
Condor Team

FOLGORE 71

Post by FOLGORE 71 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:16 pm

Good evening and best wishes for 2017.
On this forum I wrote very few times, but flying with Condor from the distant year 2004/05. What I would like to ask you OXO and who still can not understand why
this new version (V2 Condor) has not yet been made ...? So I thought that you and other experts have found some difficulty in achieve it or is it a question of lack of money ...? For the first problem I do not know, but for the second self (if you allow) I would be to recommend a solution .... have you thought of how many would receive spontaneous donations if I opened a funding request page New Version Condor 2
I think that within a week you, the condor2 team would be inundated with so many donations in terms of money (dollars euro sterling) as well as to lay the foundations for a possible Condor3 ..... but at least we just Condor 2.
Of course once you had this money the new version should strictly be published within a year ....
I sincerely hope for a clear answer and assessing my comments.
Greetings Luigi L71

OXO
Condor Team

Post by OXO » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:08 am

Hi Luigi,

It not technical problems.

it's not money.

It's the time required to remake the best gliding simulator in the world. We all have full time jobs, and family, so the time available to do such a large project has been limited. However, we have spent many years on V2, and it won't be long. :D 8)
Chris Wedgwood,
Condor Team

FOLGORE 71

Post by FOLGORE 71 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:10 pm

OK, then if there are no such problems are glad to know I like the whole comunity of Condor.
But then I want to get another question: could you at least tell us what percentage (50% ... 70%...) have reached and achieved this high demand V2 ...?
Grazie

Berblinger

Post by Berblinger » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:30 am

FOLGORE 71 wrote:could you at least tell us what percentage (50% ... 70%...) have reached and achieved this high demand V2 ...?
To anticipate OXO: It's the percentage "ready when it's ready". That's something like 0% to 100% in the Condor Universe, where people like me patiently are waiting since ...
Found sarkasm? Keep it :wink: