Club Class Plane Pack Development thread

Everything related to developing the new gliders for Condor...

Moderators: Uros, OXO

Love2Fly

Re: Club Class Plane Pack Development thread

Post by Love2Fly » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:41 am

When I look at other online clubclass gliders, some of them have some black patches in them.. when I come closer, these black patches disappear..
Is this a setting I missed somewhere? With other gliders, it's okay, with the same visibility settings..

And about that gear lever for the ASW15.. is it really thát big!? 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frank Hiemstra - Dutch Gliding Team & GliderTracking.com

Polewka

Post by Polewka » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:27 am

I've already noticed it too and also this http://forum.condorsoaring.com/viewtopi ... =4&t=12188

Cya
René
Team Brasil
PT-REP

Milhouse83

Post by Milhouse83 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:39 am

DiscusCSflyer wrote:hey guys,after patching condor to version 1.1.4 and installing planepack 2,the planes were put into wrong "classes".
now it's like tht for me:
school class:ASK-13
world Class:PW-5
standard Class:The club class planes
15m-class:standard class planes
18m-class:15m class planes
open:18m-class planes
acro:open class planes
the fox is nowhere,but i can choose it when i select class->all.
I never changed anything in the planes folder of condor.
Any clues?
Change language to english then back to german, then it will be OK.

Olympia

Post by Olympia » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:39 pm

Cadfael wrote:We will be very sad without Olympia, but yes, wait is a right decision.
Worry not, Cadfael. I have downloaded the patch and tried it out, and it seems to be OK. :D Its impact on PP2 is not of interest as I will not be buying that pack since it contains no glider, bar the Libelle, which I have any interest in. Too many Euros for one glider! I await PP3 where at least the only glass glider I have flown RL will appear. OXO has promised to stop teasing us with IRWIR, so that's a mercy. Who knows, if he doesn't need to waste time replying to every damn fool request on here for delivery dates, maybe he will have more time to get on and finish it. :) Roll on PP3. :D
Old wooden ship pilot
Reg No. 464 (LLC 377)
CN: AW

OXO
Condor Team

Post by OXO » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:47 pm

Olympia wrote:
Cadfael wrote:We will be very sad without Olympia, but yes, wait is a right decision.
Worry not, Cadfael. I have downloaded the patch and tried it out, and it seems to be OK. :D Its impact on PP2 is not of interest as I will not be buying that pack since it contains no glider, bar the Libelle, which I have any interest in. Too many Euros for one glider! I await PP3 where at least the only glass glider I have flown RL will appear. OXO has promised to stop teasing us with IRWIR, so that's a mercy. Who knows, if he doesn't need to waste time replying to every damn fool request on here for delivery dates, maybe he will have more time to get on and finish it. :) Roll on PP3. :D
Nowhere is there any announcement of which gliders may be in PP3. I can see where you get your assumption from, but that's all it is, an assumption.

I recommend you do get PP2 - it's worth 15€ for the Libelle alone, and it has a 1960's performance :)
Chris Wedgwood,
Condor Team

Jono

Post by Jono » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:57 pm

OXO wrote:.

I recommend you do get PP2 - it's worth 15€ for the Libelle alone, and it has a 1960's performance :)
+1!
J.Davidson
CN: R6

Olympia

Post by Olympia » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:28 pm

OXO wrote:
Olympia wrote:
Nowhere is there any announcement of which gliders may be in PP3. I can see where you get your assumption from, but that's all it is, an assumption.

Wait a mo! I thought PP3 was going to be the old 'PP2' the one with the ASK21 etc in it. Is this not so? What is happening to all those gliders modelled way back in 2007? Desktopsimmer was wasting his time? I hope not.
Old wooden ship pilot
Reg No. 464 (LLC 377)

Tom

Post by Tom » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:31 pm

That pack is with GR, the one with cirrus 21 etc. The one Chris is talking about is another pack currently in development.

Olympia

Post by Olympia » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:49 pm

tom eagles wrote:That pack is with GR, the one with cirrus 21 etc. The one Chris is talking about is another pack currently in development.
I prefer to get my information from the organ grinder not the monkey. What does OXO have to say about this?
Old wooden ship pilot
Reg No. 464 (LLC 377)

OXO
Condor Team

Post by OXO » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:53 pm

I can't see the point in this discussion Alistair. You have been nagging all year for this plane pack. Now it's here you don't want it because it doesn't have any planes you want.. yet you knew all along what would be in it.
Chris Wedgwood,
Condor Team

Tom

Post by Tom » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:05 pm

Olympia wrote:
tom eagles wrote:That pack is with GR, the one with cirrus 21 etc. The one Chris is talking about is another pack currently in development.
I prefer to get my information from the organ grinder not the monkey. What does OXO have to say about this?

well as this is information that everyone knows and has been posted in the forum many times, guess everyone knows the answer except you. You recieved a civil and 100% correct answer, you obviously are unable to read or comprehend posts so why bother asking stupid questions ?

Love2Fly

Post by Love2Fly » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:41 pm

I want my Cirrus! :lol: Can you please put it in PP3?
It would be a great addition to the club class..
Frank Hiemstra - Dutch Gliding Team & GliderTracking.com

g1gott

Post by g1gott » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:23 pm

rsm wrote:hi,

about the LS4. when i set "NO PDA" in the LS4 there will be a PDA buth only with a green screen buth in the other gliders the PDA is really gone.
is that normal?

RSM
I have the same problem!

rsm

Post by rsm » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:30 pm

g1gott wrote:
rsm wrote:hi,

about the LS4. when i set "NO PDA" in the LS4 there will be a PDA buth only with a green screen buth in the other gliders the PDA is really gone.
is that normal?

RSM
I have the same problem!
hi,

i told OXO of it and there is comming a fix for it or something.

RSM
Gliding=fun

Olympia

Post by Olympia » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:54 pm

OXO wrote:I can't see the point in this discussion Alistair. You have been nagging all year for this plane pack. Now it's here you don't want it because it doesn't have any planes you want.. yet you knew all along what would be in it.

Correction Chris, I have NOT been nagging about the CC plane pack or even V.2 (long promised, but lost in the long grass). I have been complaining about two things;
First, virtually no communication from GR and Uros for getting on three years or more. Second your coy comments and teasing with the IRWIR approach to every question put by people (not me, I have to add) about progress on the original PP2 which you have overtaken with your own PP2. I have never once mentioned any interest in CC (you can search the forum for evidence of that statement). I AM interested in the original second Plane Pack mainly because it contains the ASK21 which I would like to fly. Why you chose to bypass this with your own pack I find baffling as it all it seems to have done is put the original PP2 back by a year or more. Why? Why?

If you can't appreciate how annoying this is then you must be an extremely insensitive person.

Alistair
Old wooden ship pilot
Reg No. 464 (LLC 377)