Any models or texturing help needed?

Moderators: Uros, OXO, BenFest

gonzogilbert

Any models or texturing help needed?

Post by gonzogilbert » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:48 pm

Hi All,

I'm pretty new here so firstly hello! :) Secondly I am also a developer and game graphic artist so thought I would just offer myself up for any help on any on going projects. Without offending anyone, condor team or the community, speaking honestly, I noticed quite a few of the models could be significantly improved on the unwrapping and texturing. Unfortunately without the original model or UV map there isn't a lot that can be done but any new upcoming models I would be more than happy to help with.

Thanks
Andy

cvvs

Re: Any models or texturing help needed?

Post by cvvs » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:08 pm

Hello Andy,
A friend of mine is finishing me the SF28, where there will be its real texture, but I believe that for the condor team there is a need for 3 texture too not knowing how to make the texture your help would be appreciated.
I will still try myself as soon as my colleague has given me a painting model of the SF28.

BenFest

Post by BenFest » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:14 am

Hi Andy,

great to have you here and thanks for offering your help. If you scroll a bit through the Forum and you are a taff guy regarding 3D Graphics I suggest instantly starting on a plane which you offer the Condor Team. There are many guys screaming for some planes, choose your most loved one, model it straight away, map it like a god and then send it and we will have a look.

Thanks for your help Andy and greetings,
Ben
Ben Fest
D-2701 - BF

Bre901

Post by Bre901 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:16 am

BenFest wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:14 am
Hi Andy,

great to have you here and thanks for offering your help. If you scroll a bit through the Forum and you are a taff guy regarding 3D Graphics I suggest instantly starting on a plane which you offer the Condor Team. There are many guys screaming for some planes, choose your most loved one, model it straight away, map it like a god and then send it and we will have a look.

Thanks for your help Andy and greetings,
Ben
I would add that before starting the modelling work, you'd better make sure no one is already working on it :wink:
CN: MPT — CondorUTill webpage: https://condorutill.fr/

OXO
Condor Team

Post by OXO » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:49 pm

Ben and Marc: you guys need to talk to me first..
Chris Wedgwood,
Condor Team

KipperUK

Post by KipperUK » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:10 pm

You could help me finish my LS-1f / LS-1f Neo model.

I am basically never going to get it done at the moment between real life gliding, child-rearing and working - and I'm desperate to fly it.