I see a number of landscape designers having difficulty. So here is an idea..
Lets form an airfield team who will make airfields, runways, grass and buildings for them.
- Previous experience not required
- We will teach you how to do it
- You will learn how to make 3d models.
- You will get an input to future improvements to Condor airfields and landscape objects
- Of course if you already have these skills that is great
I propose that we start with the West UK. I have a lot of data and some models already done.