Boulder (KBDU) for Condor2 - Early Access

Moderators: Uros, OXO, JBr

EDB
Location: The Netherlands, Europe Continent, Earth Planet, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Super Cluster

Boulder (KBDU) for Condor2 - Early Access

Post by EDB » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:39 pm

Hi Condor Pilots..!

I had started working on multiple Condor2 landscapes in the Colorado Western Slope area after publishing Nephi for Condor2. But for multiple reasons I stopped working on them already more then half a year ago...
The last person that made a Nephi donation asked for a Colorado Rocky Mountains landscape and I had to admit that I had one that was flyable... but not ready for a public release... :?

After some thinking I have decided to release it to the people who donated for Nephi and to people who contributed in any other way.

I think I have sent an email to all of you who donated... but I might have lost an email in my archives... So if you donated or contributed in any other way and want to have access to the landscape then please sent me a PM. Then I will look into it. 8)

Boulder_2.1904.WIP_MAIN-1.jpg
Boulder_2.1904.WIP_MAIN-2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

moretosoar

Re: Boulder (KBDU) for Condor2 - Early Access

Post by moretosoar » Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:50 pm

Is this available anymore? I saw it on ChessInTheSky but it looks like textures are missing. Extremely curious to see if this is lost to time or not!

EDB
Location: The Netherlands, Europe Continent, Earth Planet, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Super Cluster

Post by EDB » Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:23 pm

Current version is not final. So only shared with people who donated.

moretosoar

Post by moretosoar » Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:51 pm

Ah thanks for that clarification - wasn't sure if this was still in progress or not.

Are you still taking donations on this kind of work? I fly out of KBDU so have a keen interest on what you're working on!

EDB

Post by EDB » Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:33 pm

Yes,

I have a donation button on my signature page : here

moretosoar

Post by moretosoar » Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:57 pm

EDB wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:33 pm
Yes,

I have a donation button on my signature page : here
Thank you! This work is greatly appreciated and I know it's a lot of hours (I've gone through stints of airport and livery work on MSFS and it's draining and thankless).

Donating for your efforts - appreciate it!