Moderators: Uros, OXO, JBr
- Posts: 199
- Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:10 pm
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
I've been working on Rocky Mountains 2.0 for a long time. Things are falling into place very slowly and I'm still not sure when or if at all I will release this scenery. I wanted to create a most realistic scenery with rivers, lakes and forests derived from publicly available GIS data.
Anyhow, I wanted to share some images to the community.
Dealing with 3d Objects is the toughest part and the biggest time waster so far.
Area size is 17x17 tiles.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:39 am
Looks good so far! Can't wait to fly it.
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:02 am
- Location: Central Ohio, USA
Canadian Rockies - looking good!
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:21 am
Relese this scenery!!!
- Posts: 993
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:21 pm
- Location: UK
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:01 am
I loved the old one. With the Condor2 possibilities would be wonderful. Do it please.
Best regards K.
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:00 am
Any updates? - would love to be able to fly from Invermere again!
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:12 am
well honestly you can call it v0.5 or something and release it with "just" the tree coverage and the textures and the object you have so far.
it already looks AWESOME.