Removing sceneries from TchinTchin rotation

Moderators: dgtfer, Marc Blanjean, canastel9g, Bre901

Rotareneg

Removing sceneries from TchinTchin rotation

Post by Rotareneg » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:33 pm

Not sure if this is a better place to post this than just on the condorsim.fr itself, but I'll try here first.

Could we have a list of the sceneries in the current rotation added to the first post so we can see which sceneries we can remove if we need to save a bit of space? As it is now we get posts saying "We'll be flying on so-and-so scenery next week" but no "we won't be flying in Northern Antarctica again for a while" posts.

Bre901

Re: Removing sceneries from TchinTchin rotation

Post by Bre901 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:23 pm

Most Tchin-Tchin flights take place on very few landscapes : AA2, CA, Big Pyrénées (and Cascade Range to a lesser extent).
Just keep those.

Other less common landscapes may be used frome time to time by some of the tasksetters, but more than half of them stick to the list above.

I would assume that if tasksetter X starts a series of flights on a landscape A and then announces flights on landscape B for the next week(s) you may consider that landscape A won't be used for a while.
CN: MPT — CondorUTill webpage: https://condorutill.fr/

drombach

Re: Removing sceneries from TchinTchin rotation

Post by drombach » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:09 pm

Kudos to those who create tasks . Difficult job for posting a new task EVERYDAY . I know. I did it for a while in US Nightly soaring. Enjoy watching on you Tube, as I'm at work when the flights occur. Keep up the good work.