Condor GP 2018

Moderators: dgtfer, Marc Blanjean, canastel9g, Bre901

dgtfer

Re: Condor GP 2018

Post by dgtfer » Thu May 10, 2018 10:33 am

Pit_R wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 9:08 pm
Sorry! I didn't leave.
I made alt/tab to look at map. But for working V-sync I set true fullscreen in C1 - and it is impossible to back to Condor after alt/tab - I forget that. :(
GL on route!
Too bad Pit! You would have easily qualified last night, all the other pilots who made it where already qualified excepted Eric...
But you gave the last place to one of the God Fathers of Condor, Vertigo, the historical first Condor competition organiser! In a sense the loop is complete...

dgtfer

Post by dgtfer » Mon May 14, 2018 10:23 am

What a great race, this Grand Final !!!

Philippe is really entitled to claim the title of Grand Champion of Tasksetters for his fpls throughout all this competition, and especially for this breathtaking finale!
Slopes, thermals, wave, in an extremely realistic manner. A perfect mastery of the new features of Condor2, Bravo, Bravo, Bravo !!!

Congratulations to all participants of this race!
And a pity for Anouar and of course Gaétan who was disconnected just at the critical moment, between the end of the join-time and the beginning of the countdown for race start (maybe an idea of a ​​future improvement?).
If they had been on the good server, things could have been different, but if we took directly their results, the ranking would not be upset: Anouar would have been between Michel Bigan and Ikarus, and Gaetan would have finished 3 seconds behind Stefan.
Too bad that CondorClub does not allow to compare flights, the fpl are differents with departure times.

And now a big congratulations of course to our Champion CGP18, Aleksey Chernov !!!

We hope to see you next year!

CNorbee

Post by CNorbee » Mon May 14, 2018 5:10 pm

Thanks Guys! :-) !!! CG AV7 !!!

Some photo:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/7ImJO4NhCjJr3VMA2
Last edited by CNorbee on Sat May 19, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BenFest

Post by BenFest » Mon May 14, 2018 6:04 pm

This was fun! Congrats to our this year winner AV7, it was a very nice race and a lot of fun fighting against the most active and "best" Condor Pilots.

Thanks to the french team for hosting and organising this nice Grand Prix.

You can watch my Stream here and relive the flight.

See you next year :)
Ben Fest
D-2701 - BF