Can't download FTR's - or so I thought

Moderator: BOD1

edwinov

Can't download FTR's - or so I thought

Post by edwinov » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:39 am

Flew a race today, my first one, did terribly. Was interested to see how the other flew and noticed an option to download all FTRs from the race on the Condor Club website. It first complained about the goodies and credit so I even got myself a premium membership. Then tried to download all FTRs again. It opened up Condor Updater, asked me if I wanted to proceed to download 12 goody elements, I click Yes, next I see all tracks for like 5 seconds and then they all disappear again. Also, all the tracks are shown as "0 B. in 1 file" in the Downloadable package column.

Luckily I have the handy tool "Everything" installed and searched for all .ftr files on my system and noticed they were saved to the Condor2\FTR folder, unlike the .ftr files of myself that I saved that standard end up under my Documents\Condor\FlightTracks folder.

So in the end I DID manage to download them but I think Condor Updater should provide some feedback, like "The FTRs have been downloaded and saved to folder X", and maybe not disappear from Condor Updater as this was very confusing.

Cheers