SCENERY DOWNLOAD

Moderator: BOD1

MICK

SCENERY DOWNLOAD

Post by MICK » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:47 pm

SINCE NEW DOWNLOADER EVERY TIME USE IT IT SAYS (MAP BIT DIMENSSIONS DIFFER FROM TRN HEADER DIMS.)? AND TRY TO TURN ERROR OFF KEEPS COMING UP WITH OTHER MUMBO JUMBO AND WONT LET ME CANCEL HAVE GOT LATEST DOWN LOADER AND UPTO DATE CONDOR 2?. CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP.MICK.

MICK

DOWNLOAD PREVIOUS POST

Post by MICK » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:18 pm

WITH REGARD TO PREVIOUS POST ABOUT DOWNLOAD MALFUNCTION I HAVE CODOR 2 AND SCENERY IS FOR CONDOR 2 SO PLEASE HELP. MICK

wickid

Re: SCENERY DOWNLOAD

Post by wickid » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:04 pm

Do you need help with your capslock? It appears to be broken as well...
PH-1504, KOE

Bre901

Post by Bre901 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:06 pm

No need to create a second post , you could have edited your post or replied to it (I have merged them)

Besides that WRITING IN CAPITALS is considered as SHOUTING, hence rude, and it is harder to read for most people
CN: MPT — CondorUTill webpage: https://condorutill.fr/

MICK

Post by MICK » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:51 pm

Sorry about capitols didn't know that was akin to shouting?? as don't use keyboard much. and as for thinking i was being rude well .leave at that. mick

Bre901

Post by Bre901 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:55 am

What landscape are you trying to download ?
Was it already installed on your PC ?

MICK

Post by MICK » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:20 pm

Originally had west uk 2,nephi and 8 others all okay then since new updater keep getting errors when try to download anything?. when download scenery from Condor World they all download okay? hope this his of any use?. Note No Capitols. mick.

MICK

Post by MICK » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:22 pm

Sorry extra to previous reply all downloads wont work.

Bre901

Post by Bre901 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:10 pm

Does the error happen when downloading or un-compressing ?

If it is during downloading maye you should check at the same time if there are downloading slots available on Condor-Club

MICK

Post by MICK » Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:08 pm

I have premium account so download show okay after downloading and all seems to work but when go to use them in condor i get error i.e.(Map Bit Map Dimension Differ from TRN Header Dims.) and have trouble clearing error to restart ,have cleared and reloaded Condor updater several times to no avail. Also dont know if helps but when buy scenery straight from condor world all work. Is this info any help. mic shelton.

EDB
Location: The Netherlands, Europe Continent, Earth Planet, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Super Cluster

Post by EDB » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:43 pm

Did you accidentally move GUI/PDA maps from one landscape to an other landscape?

MICK

Post by MICK » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:51 pm

As said before bit old at 75 and moving maps as you suggested i don't touch ,don't understand as all I've done is press relevant buttons to download west uk2 and on previous downloader installs it but not on this one?. Did as best i could go into condor programme and noticed whereas west UK 1 has airfields etc loaded west UK 2 didn't have any loaded. I do apologise for hard work i,m giving you ?mick.

MICK

Post by MICK » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:58 pm

Further to my previous post just deleted west uk1 which worked just now and then deleted it when reloaded all airfields missing and wont work again and have not touched anything?. mick

EDB
Location: The Netherlands, Europe Continent, Earth Planet, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Super Cluster

Post by EDB » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:26 pm

Don't you have someone close to you that can help you with your computer?

Tell him to rename the ..\Condor2\Landscape folder and then do a new Condor2 install. That will make a new Slovenia2 install into a new Landscape folder. Then test if all works again. After that move old landscape folders (except Slovenia2) in the old landscape folder to the new landscape folder and test with every landscape before moving the next. If a moved landscape gives problems, delete it by deleting its folder and install it from scratch.

Or delete the landscape folder and install everything new. But this will take a long time if you haven't saved the landscape zip files.

And do not install older versions of a landscape. Do not install X1 if you already installed X2.

A landscape builder can remove an airport. So it is possible a v2 version misses an airport. For that contact the person that shares his landscape.

MICK

Post by MICK » Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:47 pm

Thanks for your patience but i,m going to call it a day on this and just buy condor ones as they so far work, and i do give money back so don't expect some thing for nothing as have given to your site. as no one this end to help thanks again as getting to seem to me you have to be a computer programmer to run some of these private sites.? By way on u tube few people with my problem but no fix available. regards mick.