Bug - Gold Badge Mismatch: Club class selected from "all" list

Moderator: BOD1

Crashgybe

Bug - Gold Badge Mismatch: Club class selected from "all" list

Post by Crashgybe » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:49 pm

I got around to flying the gold badge task for AA2 (really great task - tonnes of wave action and incredible scenery!), but upon uploading to CC, I got the dreaded "mismatch" message.

This task is for club class gliders. I flew it in a StdCirrus without ballast, which is a club class glider. HOWEVER, I selected the glider from the "all" list on the "hanger" tab, and therefore, the validation code did not acknowledge that I flew the club-class-task in a club-class-glider.

Can this wee bug be fixed? It should be only a matter of quickly changing the "class" validation parameter to a predefined, fixed matrix of x gliders by y classes, against which the glider flown is validated. The "class" parameter from the flight track could then be be ignored. This should be possible with only two lines of code, depending on the language used.

I'm not really keen on reflying the task tonight, despite the beautiful scenery. I would rather move on to the diamond task on AA2...
Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put. (Churchill)