GrandPrix has been improved:
- Penalty points can be converted to Penalty seconds, thanks to a ratio set by organizer.
- Speed of start line crossing is computed and 5 seconds of penalty are applied per kilometer/hour above 170 kph (real 3D speed is computed, not the ground or air speed)
- Optional minimal security altitude for finish can be defined. 3 seconds of penalty for each meter below this minimal altitude is applied.
- Ranking fixed
Task setter can restrict allowed gliders in race to a single glider, a single class (it's already possible to do that with Flight Planner, but now you can announce your whole competition is restricted to a single class) , or to a list of gliders within a handicap range (list is displayed on site and in briefing).
Handicap is taken into account according to the class defined in the flight plan.
- DAeC handicap is applied if selected class is one of All, School, 20-meter multiseat, Two seater (legacy),
- IGC handicap is applied if select class is Club (please note Condor uses DAeC index to score Club class),
- No handicap, whatever the class, if competition is GrandPrix or task is restricted to a single glider.