How to upload to Condor Club from DSHelper

Moderator: BOD1

blacksun

How to upload to Condor Club from DSHelper

Post by blacksun » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:09 pm

I've searched everywhere for this and failed miserably to find the details apart from references to the fact it is possible.
How to I configure DSHelper to send the results to Condor Club automatically? I presume it is with the FTP option but have no idea what the server address is nor what the account details would be.

janjansen

Re: How to upload to Condor Club from DSHelper

Post by janjansen » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:47 pm

You dont have to change any settings ("use condor club tasks database features" in settings / program may be needed, Im not entirely sure)
The the trick is uploading your FPL to CC and downloading the task from condor club, so it has the CC name and fingerprint in the FPL comments.

blacksun

Re: How to upload to Condor Club from DSHelper

Post by blacksun » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:40 pm

I'd thought I'd tried that setting but just checked and it was 'off' so maybe it's been off when people have completed the task.
The flight plans are currently the silver and gold badge plans from condor club.
Guess I'll have to wait till someone tries the server again to see if the flights appear on condor club's server.
I'm assuming they should appear in the Latest Online Results tab under the task's 'Multiplayer Race's results tab'?

I'm using this as a test of running a dedicated server under azure for hopefully nothing (at least for 12 months lol). The current server has extra disk space which I'm paying for out of my £150 free credit but that isn't needed after you gave the info about removing un-needed landscape files. So far although it isnt quick to manage the server and do updates etc, it seems to be ok as a dedicated server as the CPU is next to nothing and memory <1GB. However I've only ever had max 2 people at a time connected. Latency seems good at 35ms in game reported for me and 40ms for the other player I saw.