No Mouse Cursor or Clickspots

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

rockliffe

No Mouse Cursor or Clickspots

Post by rockliffe » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:39 am

Hi guys. I am a new boy to this sim, with previous hang gliding and a little sailplane experience and many years in FSX, P3d and MSFS. I have to say, so far I am mightily impressed with the weather and FDE of this sim, although a little disappointed with the graphics (hey ho, never heard that one before!) I know, I know, it's all about the flying :D Anyway, the reason for the post, is I am somewhat perplexed. Once I fire up the sim, I no longer have any kind of mouse to click the instruments. Are there no clickspots? Can a mouse not be used? Also, I can't find a way of minimizing the screen to allow me to use apps on a second monitor at the same time as having the sim running! In other words, eg. if the sim is running and I want to access the GUI of TrackIR, I can't, I have to stop the sim! This doesn't seem right. Can someone offer some advice pleaase, thanks.

wickid

Re: No Mouse Cursor or Clickspots

Post by wickid » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:08 pm

Use windowed of full screen emulated mode. Then you can Alt-Tab out to other applications.

There are no click spots. The mouse can be used as flightcontrol for the glider or to change the view. All controls are assignable to joystickbuttons, axis or keyboard commands.
PH-1504, KOE

rockliffe

Re: No Mouse Cursor or Clickspots

Post by rockliffe » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:16 pm

Ah, no clickspots, I thought as much. Thanks for the info, appreciated.