Starting A Task in Free Flight

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

Bre901

Re: Starting A Task in Free Flight

Post by Bre901 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:26 am

Si quieres que te entienda todo el mundo, es mejor que escribas en inglés.
Deepl.com funciona muy bien, sobre todo para textos técnicos y aeronáuticos.

He editado tus mensajes para añadir una traducción
Deepl.com wrote:If you want to be understood by everyone, it is better to write in English.
Deepl.com works very well, especially for technical and aeronautical texts.

I have edited your messages to add a translation
CN: MPT — CondorUTill webpage: https://condorutill.fr/

Paul_UK

Post by Paul_UK » Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:01 pm

This task doesn't use a normal start line, it uses windows. To start you need to fly through the window. To enable you to see the window press 'J' - this is the default keyboard assignment. You must fly through the windows in the direction shown below, enter from the side with the Green lines extending. Second image is what you see on pressing 'J'. Fly through the white box to start the task after the 'Race In' countdown has finished.
Condor_Gate.JPG
Condor_Gate_2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2018 - Silver Badge complete - Forgot I could claim for the 100km diploma flying an out and return :oops:
2019 - Get up to speed and aim for a 300km task?! maybe.....

Kasarex

Post by Kasarex » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:07 pm

Hola, durante el vuelo la linea de entrada despues de la cuenta regresiva siempre está de color rojo , entro desde el lado correcto y a 1030 m de altura, y pulso la tecla J pero no hace nada , sigo viendo la linea de color rojo y al pasar sigue de color rojo.
Gracias

Kasarex

Post by Kasarex » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:10 pm

Hello, during the flight the entry line after the countdown is always red, I enter from the starting side and at 1030 m high, and I press the J key but it does nothing, I keep seeing the red line and at pass is still red.
Thanks

Paul_UK

Post by Paul_UK » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:46 pm

First you must wait until the RACE IN counter runs out. In the below image I have 15 seconds until the time runs out.
Shot92.jpg
Once this time reaches zero you may now pass through the gate, as per below. Note the RACE IN counter is no longer present.
Shot93.jpg
On passing through the gate it changes from red to green and the task is started, as per the on screen message
Shot94.jpg
You have to fly through the White box which is only 100m X 100m in size. You really need to have this showing to ensure you fly through it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2018 - Silver Badge complete - Forgot I could claim for the 100km diploma flying an out and return :oops:

Kasarex

Post by Kasarex » Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:50 pm

Hola, como puedo ver las imagenes ?
Lo que no entiendo es lo de la caja blanca, no la he visto en ninguno de mis vuelos.

Kasarex

Post by Kasarex » Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:51 pm

Ahhh ahora veo las imagenes, ha tardado mucho tiempo en abrirse. Voy a probarlo y te cuento

Kasarex

Post by Kasarex » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:50 pm

Hola, he estado probandolo todo, espero la cuenta regresiva y paso por la linea roja de salida con la altura correcta y no pasa a verde, pulso la letra J pero no pasa nada . Le envio dos imagenes

Paul_UK

Post by Paul_UK » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:11 am

Please check the below. Enter menu through SETUP / Assign Controls. Scroll down to 'Task Helpers'. What key is assigned for you? Mine is 'J'.

As soon as you start the flight press 'J' only once. Turn toward the start pole, you will now see this it is red / white and sticking up from the ground. You must approach the green start line on the PDA perpendicular to is (90degrees). On doing this you will see the WHITE square in my screenshot. Wait until the 'RACE IN' has finished then fly through the white box.
Task_Helpers.JPG

Kasarex

Post by Kasarex » Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:34 pm

Hola y muchisimas gracias por tu ayuda , por fín he podido hacerlo funcionar, los postes de ayuda no lo tenia configurados y no sabía que en algunas misiones existian .
Me has sevido de gran ayuda, te agradezco el tiempo y paciencia que me has dedicado, un fuerte abrazo :D :D :D

Kasarex

Post by Kasarex » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:39 pm

Hola, tengo otro problema que yo no entiendo, en la mision : AA2 + 82 km Interlaken - Schilthorn - Lauterbrunnental +retour.
Me pasa que yo estoy cogiendo altura para iniciar la mision, y veo que mi tiempo está en 0 , pero cuando paso la primera base, empieza contandome desde 20 minutos aproximadamente, sin embargo el ghost del campeon, empieza desde cero. No sé si me he explicado bien, no dudeis en preguntarme.
Un saludo

Paul_UK

Post by Paul_UK » Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:35 pm

The fastest pilots have altered the RACE IN time set in Condor. They have changed this from 1 minute up to 23 minutes. This allows them to climb for 23minutes before the start window is open.

I didn't think you were allowed to alter this variable and still be able to upload.

Kasarex

Post by Kasarex » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:12 am

Ahh , quieres decir, que han trucado la mision ? ¿ entonces no puedo hacer nada para volar en las mismas condiciones que el ganador de la prueba? Si conoces algo para poder hacerlo, dimelo. Muchas gracias por tu pronta respuesta. Un saludo, amigo.

Paul_UK

Post by Paul_UK » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:58 am

Not rigged just adjusted a variable.

You too can adjust this. When you load up the flight change the RACE IN time from 1 min up to 23min, which is the same value as the person who flew the fastest time so far. Your RACE IN counter will then be 23minutes when you start up the flight.

Kasarex

Post by Kasarex » Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:35 am

Ahh , que bien, muchas gracias, usted si que sabe. un saludo