Blue Screen On final Glide SGP AA2

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

Ezepilot

Blue Screen On final Glide SGP AA2

Post by Ezepilot » Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:24 am

Hello to all the condor community.
Yesterday in the grand prix sgp in final glide, I had a blue screen.
Normally condor has not been a problem for me.
I was in final glide and the blue screen caused me to lose my flight because I will not be able to load the task or fly it again.
Apart from the pain of losing the points I would like to learn or if you could give me a hand to see what could have gone wrong.
In the errorlog it didn't say anything, but in my log it said the following
" Draw sun blend at 17:42:50: Access violation at address 0040A501 in module 'Condor.exe'. Write of address 00000000."
I am using... Condor running on V2.1.7 and AA2 V0.8.
Thank you very much for taking the time to read me and if anyone knows what it could be or how to avoid it, it would be a great help for me.
Best regards to all of you.
EAZ.-

Re: Blue Screen On final Glide SGP AA2

Post by 6266 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:18 am

I had nearly the same error some days before, but before end of join in, so it was ok for me. I guess I had a problem with an USB connection

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=20850
Visit https://www.baleit.no

Vintage Series 24, The Journey
25 landscapes with free available textures, newest: Maine

Discord https://discord.gg/bAXJaRT6ZC

Ezepilot

Re: Blue Screen On final Glide SGP AA2

Post by Ezepilot » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:49 pm

Thank you very much for answering, I really don't know if it has anything to do with a usb.
Although I could try disconnecting my phone from the pc.
Anyway it seemed more random, I've never had any problems on the AA2 setting with this graphic configuration, in fact as has been discussed several times on the forum I don't have everything set to max to avoid BSOD.
I was struck by the fact that although I had a BSOD more than 30 seconds went by and the blue screen didn't go away...
I could still hear the sound of the wind in the cockpit but the screen never went away.
I had to restart the pc... so my errorlog is empty.
Yes in the log file I have this information that the last thing it says is something about the draw sun.
Thanks anyway for taking the time to answer me.