HELP! Mis-typed email address when purchasing

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

Joshd222

HELP! Mis-typed email address when purchasing

Post by Joshd222 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:16 pm

Hi,
I just purchased Condor 2 as I am in lockdown in Australia and am not allowed to fly in real life.
My friends from Central Coast Soaring Club are using Condor 2 to practice together and I wanted to join them.

I realised in my hurry to purchase Condor and download, I mis-typed my email address into the web form, so I did not receive the activation key or any correspondance, and I can not create a log in to the Condor website or change the email address.

Can somebody please help!?

I have already sent an email to Condor support hours ago but have no received any reply. Is there any other method of resetting email address?

Kind regards,
Josh Davis
Last edited by Joshd222 on Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EDB
Location: The Netherlands, Europe Continent, Earth Planet, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Super Cluster

Re: HELP! Mis-typed email address when purchasing

Post by EDB » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:50 pm

Edit your post and remove your e-mail address. People can misuse it.

Sent an e-mail to support@condorsoaring.com

Don't expect an answer within an hour. They are busy. It can take a day or more.

Joshd222

Post by Joshd222 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:48 am

Still have NOT received ANYTHING from anyone at Condor. The ONLY way of contacting them is the support email address. This is extremely bad customer service for a relatively expensive video game!

EDB
Location: The Netherlands, Europe Continent, Earth Planet, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Super Cluster

Post by EDB » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:27 pm

READ my message.
YOU made a mistake.
YOU have to be patient.

Post by 6266 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:45 pm

Joshd222 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:48 am
Still have NOT received ANYTHING from anyone at Condor. The ONLY way of contacting them is the support email address. This is extremely bad customer service for a relatively expensive video game!
The group of the developers isn't that big, and next week starts the first virtual FAI Grand Prix with Condor, an update is announced these days, so I can only think what they have to do at the moment that all works as good as we all hope.

It may look as a bad customer service, but i have full understanding for the situation now, and I hope you will have too.

If you come to use Condor you will like it. In relation to the small user group (you will find much more peoples interested in car racing or killing themselves in a virtual war) I think it isn't expensive.

So please be patient as EDB says, you will understand what I mean, when you use Condor. You made your mistake in surely one of the worst time, but it will be alright one day. I understand that you want to start now, I would too ...

Hope to see you one day in the virtual air
Visit https://www.baleit.no

Vintage Series 24, The Journey
25 landscapes with free available textures, newest: Maine

Discord https://discord.gg/bAXJaRT6ZC