[RESOLVED] Completely Unable to Log In, Support not Responding

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

JaneyBananey

[RESOLVED] Completely Unable to Log In, Support not Responding

Post by JaneyBananey » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:02 pm

Hi!

As the title suggests, my username and my e-mail no longer work when attempting to log into Condor at all. No, seriously, when I attempt to log into the main Condor page, it tells me that firstly, my password is wrong, and when I try to recover my password - because the one I remember is clearly wrong - I am greeted with the password reset screen telling me no account is registered under that e-mail.

I attempted to contact Condor support about this. Both times I got asked if I was logging into the correct place, which is https://www.condorsoaring.com/edd-login/. Upon answering in the affirmative, and providing screenshots which show that neither my username nor my e-mail seem to exist in the website's database anymore and I cannot recover my e-mail or log in, all correspondence with support stops. I've taken to sending daily support requests to the Condor support e-mail for the last three days, and I am yet to receive a response to a single one of them. Considering the rather vast sum of money I have spent on this sim and various additional gliders, and the fact that I'd quite like to fly again (my PC got wiped recently and I am reinstalling things), this is highly unsettling.

Has anyone else had similar experiences? I know of at least one other person who likewise cannot access the simulator because of identical issues but has hesitated to contact support due to my above experiences. I can provide evidence of said correspondence, too, if need be.
Last edited by JaneyBananey on Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If the wings are traveling faster than the fuselage, it's probably a helicopter -- and therefore, unsafe." - Anonymous

:D TRANS RIGHTS :D

BOD1

Re: Completely Unable to Log In, Support not Responding

Post by BOD1 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:27 pm

This is not the forum account but the "purchase history" account, recently created. That's normal if you don't have account there, it's not created when you buy directly to ShareIt. Did you try to *create* one?
Please use this button to send me a PM, Forum messaging is too limited.

JaneyBananey

Re: Completely Unable to Log In, Support not Responding

Post by JaneyBananey » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:26 pm

Oh! I did not know this, thank you very much! This helped out a lot. I swear I had an account before...

My deepest apologies, lemme amend the OP.
"If the wings are traveling faster than the fuselage, it's probably a helicopter -- and therefore, unsafe." - Anonymous

:D TRANS RIGHTS :D