Hiding Pilot Body

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

MrHerisson

Re: Hiding Pilot Body

Post by MrHerisson » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:03 pm

JaneyBananey wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:19 pm

I've looked and all I could find was the Thermals Helpers Visibility in the NOTAM. However, if I press H anywhere outside of the training mission, it does nothing. Is there an .ini file that I need to edit somewhere?

Thanks!
Nope, that is it.

Most (if not all) flight plans you might find (online) have thermal helpers disabled. These settings are per flight plans, so you'll need to go in the notam of the fp you want to use and enable it and set the distance to 5km or so....also i do not know of any servers who have the helpers on.

OXO
Condor Team

Post by OXO » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:28 pm

Set Thermals Helpers Visibility in the NOTAM to 5km.

Then fly. Press H
Chris Wedgwood,
Condor Team

MrHerisson

Post by MrHerisson » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:11 pm

JaneyBananey wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:47 pm
[....how exactly does one use the weather generation system? ....
I am not in front of Condor so i'll do this from memory

the window with the arrow....play with the arrow to change it's size and direction (you cannot edit the numbers)

the window with the clouds....the 2 temperatures on the ground will change the clouds size and a slider on the right the inversion alt.
a bunch of other things to set...strength and width of the therms, cloud base, turbulence.....etc..

the wave window, set high alt wind (at least 20km/h) and play with settings to get desired wave shape and cloud amount if any....

last window, high alt clouds coverage....does nothing but prevent you from clearly seeing other (usefull) clouds

Randomize on each flight does not change the weather settings but only the "seed" of the thermal locations