Joystick not recognized in 3D world

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

J4p032

Joystick not recognized in 3D world

Post by J4p032 » Mon May 20, 2019 12:43 am

Hello!

Sometimes I have a rare bug. I have hotas Warthog plus CHProduct pedals in VR. Ok.. the joystick axis are recognized without any issue in the assign controls menus. BUT when the plane appears on the fly, the joystick (3D) is not moving when I move the joystick.
I have to reset the computer and sometimes unplug and plug the pedals to make it work. For now it is working that fix (not quicky) but if it continues this way the connection time is going to be over and not going to be able to compete in a race.

Do you know how to fix this?

Thanks.

EDB
Location: The Netherlands, Europe Continent, Earth Planet, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Super Cluster

Re: Joystick not recognized in 3D world

Post by EDB » Mon May 20, 2019 2:09 am

Well,

I noticed some problems after updating the firmware of the stick to the latest version some weeks ago. Apart from the pickle button not being recognized as a standard windows key anymore and I think it was the pinky switch that had the same windows button number as the top button on my MFD's... I also had sometimes that when combining the sticks, the Pitch and Roll axis of the stick where lost. I cleared all USB history and let drivers install again and now it looks to be stable again. But those bugs bug me though... Maybe going back to the previous firmware version is an intermediate solution.

I haven't contacted TM yet...

J4p032

Post by J4p032 » Mon May 20, 2019 3:49 pm

This is the only simulator I have problems. It recognized the buttons but not the axis. BUT in game. The axis are recognized in the setup area without any problem as I said.

EDB
Location: The Netherlands, Europe Continent, Earth Planet, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Super Cluster

Post by EDB » Mon May 20, 2019 7:49 pm

I don't have problems with Condor. Only with Thrustmaster.