Blocking stick problem

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

Fedir

Blocking stick problem

Post by Fedir » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:36 pm

Hi Condor Team and Pilots,

could you please help me - recently I got a few times a problem with the self-blocking stick by flying only on C2 Netherlands HD map. This problem looks to be the same origin when I was flying Grunau Baby or Blanik glider on Netherlands HD map. I was normally flying on Netherlands HD during 5-8 minutes than suddenly my glider's stick became colourless and blocked for any forward and backwards movements, only left and right movements are available. While having this issue with stick my glider usually get into "cockpit down" or "wheels up" position and than after loosing altitude glider is finally crashed on the ground. My first idea was that I could probably have some hardware problem with my mouse control but I've checked it and it was ok. I've tried several times flying again Grunau Baby or Blanik glider on Netherlands HD map and after 5-8 minute this problem appears again. Now I guess that it looks to be some kind of software issue/program/map gap because this kind of problem I was facing only on Netherlands HD. Could you please check it and confirm me how this could be resolved? Thank you in advance.

P.S. In real life if I would get my glider's stick ( in fact elevator) got blocked - I will of course jump with parachute to save my life but in game we do not have such an option to jump with parachute :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wickid

Re: Blocking stick problem

Post by wickid » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:09 pm

Re-download the scenery. One of the hashfiles is corrupt.
PH-1504, KOE

Rotareneg

Post by Rotareneg » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:19 pm

The Netherlands HD 2.02 map is broken, downloading it again won't help. When the map maker updated it from 2.01 to 2.02 they didn't recalculate the hashes so when you fly on it it triggers Condor2's anti-cheat function and disables your elevator control.

Fedir

Post by Fedir » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:48 pm

Thank you very much, guys, for so quick response. As I understood in this case we have an issue with this broken map Netherlands HD 2.02 for C2. So far as I can see on Condor Club page this map was developed by Lennartvm and I think it would be a good idea to inform/involve this person/developer about this problem with the map? As for now I won't use this particular map and just wait till this scenery will be accordantly updated to avoid such kind of problems. Have good and save flights, guys (especially in real life)!

Fedir

Post by Fedir » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:38 pm

Hi Team,

today I've faced again the problem with suddenly blocked stick (in a full forward position) by trying to flight 1000 km. task at Pumalin Park (1.0) for C2 scenery. This problem with suddenly blocked stick looks to be the similar origin as I've already reported on previous Netherlands HD scenery version. Probably it is any problem with my legally bought and installed Condor 2 program version or any issues with the hashes at this Pumalin Park (1.0) C2 scenery? Thank you in advance for your kind support and help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bre901

Post by Bre901 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:47 pm

Fedir wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:38 pm
Hi Team,

today I've faced again the problem with suddenly blocked stick (in a full forward position) by trying to flight 1000 km. task at Pumalin Park (1.0) for C2 scenery.
Pumalin Park has been updated to 1.1.
Patch available at Condor Club
CN: MPT — CondorUTill webpage: https://condorutill.fr/