Controller settings

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

vhendricks

Controller settings

Post by vhendricks » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:09 pm

Hi,

I have multiple controllers connected (rudder pedals, two joysticks) and I am unable to assign controls properly. When I double click or press enter, it immediately assigns the selected control to a slider on one of the joysticks. I guess it thinks it moved or something.

I tried to find some sort of file where I could manually assign the controls but no luck.

Any advice?

Thanks,

Vince

flor3k

Re: Controller settings

Post by flor3k » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:40 pm

It's probably because of the dead zone on your controllers. It's not large enough and Condor receives it as key pressed/axis movement. Try calibrating the controllers and increasing dead zone - https://www.howtogeek.com/241421/how-to ... indows-10/

vhendricks

Post by vhendricks » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:07 am

Thanks for the suggestion flor3k.

I'll play around with that at some point, but for now I just switched to a my X52 setup which is more glider like anyways :) It was my Saitek yoke which now actually has 2 joystick controllers in it to get rid of dead zone issues. I narrowed it down to the 'transplanted' joystick I put in the guts of my yoke to deal with pitch/bank more smoothly. It has some unconnected axis/buttons on it so that is probably the source of the problem. i.e. noise from the unconnected inputs.

It would still be nice to find out if there is a config file or something where we can just go edit exactly what we want.

mikkieg42

Post by mikkieg42 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:33 pm

I am also looking for where the assigned input controls are kept, ie. a file. I would like to recall different settings for when flying with a flapped glider or not etc.

janjansen

Post by janjansen » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:22 pm

C:\Users\yourname\Documents\Condor\Pilots\Pilot_name\controls.ini