Graphic Settings / Nvidia Inspector

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

Paul_UK

Graphic Settings / Nvidia Inspector

Post by Paul_UK » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:00 pm

I use Nvidia inspector to control what graphics settings are set for each piece of software however it doesn't seem to comply with Condor V2. Any idea why? It worked perfectly with Condor V1.

In this I usually set AA @4x multisampling, 8x AF, V-sync and a few other settings related to performance of the graphics card itself.

I've tried in both windowed mode and full screen alas even with AA set in Nvidia inspector it doesn't override the V2's setting of disabled, which it should.

Not a show stopper, but generally a preference of mine to use this to control graphic settings.
2018 - Silver Badge complete - Forgot I could claim for the 100km diploma flying an out and return :oops:
2019 - Get up to speed and aim for a 300km task?! maybe.....

Paul_UK

Re: Graphic Settings / Nvidia Inspector

Post by Paul_UK » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:33 am

Did a little digging on this and found the answer myself:

If the engine of the game uses DX11> you can't force any AA method via NVIDIA Inspector, only work with DX9 games.

So now I know! So anyone else that has been using Nvidia Inspector OR the Nvidia control panel to force AA you cannot if it utilises DX11.
2018 - Silver Badge complete - Forgot I could claim for the 100km diploma flying an out and return :oops:
2019 - Get up to speed and aim for a 300km task?! maybe.....

EDB
Location: The Netherlands, Europe Continent, Earth Planet, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Super Cluster

Re: Graphic Settings / Nvidia Inspector

Post by EDB » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:43 pm

You can set AA in Condor2 > SETUP > GRAPHICS