CH Pro Pedals Rudder on Condor2

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

flynhi66

CH Pro Pedals Rudder on Condor2

Post by flynhi66 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:53 pm

Hi Folks,
I recently got back into Condor after a long break. I have V2 running with no issues, and now working on getting old peripherals (rudder-pedals included) to work with.

In V1 of condor, they worked as-expected (push either pedal to rear to activate rudder on that side). I've seen where the brake pedal movement is now moving the rudder instead of sliding the footrest to and aft. And that seems a bit dodgy at that.

I suspected maybe dirt in the rudder-pedal (recently watched video on how to clean the potentiometers in them) but when I do a calibration test with the CH Controller app, the pedals movement and the visual representation of that movement work without any issues at all, making me think the pedals are fine and this is a setup issue.

I do have the correct axis defined in input setup and the rudder pedals are recognized. My joystick and pedals are in a small USB hub plugged into the system and the joystick (FF Wingman Force 3D) works without any issues.

Curious on any other things I might check to get this behaving like it did prior to my recent upgrade.

Thank You!
John

neko

Re: CH Pro Pedals Rudder on Condor2

Post by neko » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:17 pm

I have the CH Pro pedals with condor 2 and its working fine for me. I would suggest that you start by using windows control panel and see if your pedals are working correctly there.

DanD

Re: CH Pro Pedals Rudder on Condor2

Post by DanD » Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:04 am

I have better luck when I plug the stick and rudder USB connectors to the computer directly. At a minimum, use a USB hub that is powered.