Need help with Logitech X56 HOTAS - Throttle hardware not recognised

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

Alexair

Need help with Logitech X56 HOTAS - Throttle hardware not recognised

Post by Alexair » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:50 am

Hello,

After several years of using the Logitech X52 PRO, I've decided to upgrade my flight controls.
So, here I am with my new Logitech X56 HOTAS installed in my PC.
Everything is working fine with this hardware (both the throttle and the stick combo) in all sim I have (MSFS 2020, DCS, etc...).

However, in Condor 2 only the stick combo is working fine. The throttle combo (all axis and buttons) are recognized/identifed properly in Condor 2, but in the sim nothing is working at all. Only the stick side is functionning properly, nothing in the throttle side despite everything set correctly.

Any ideas ?

Thanks for your help...

Alex

Paul_UK

Re: Need help with Logitech X56 HOTAS - Throttle hardware not recognised

Post by Paul_UK » Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:32 pm

That sounds very strange, I've never had that problem myself. Here are how my settings look in Condor, I assume yours are similar?
X52_Pro.JPG
You have the latest drivers installed? I doubt I'm on the latest but X64_8_0_213_0 is what I'm using and all is OK with those.

All old drivers removed for your previous hardware?

After that I am stumped as I don't understand how it all links through to ports and hubs etc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2018 - Silver Badge complete - Forgot I could claim for the 100km diploma flying an out and return :oops:
2019 - Get up to speed and aim for a 300km task?! maybe.....

Alexair

Post by Alexair » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:43 pm

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply.

Bear in mind that I'm not using the X52 anymore but the X56 now, which is quite different from the old X52.
With the X52 I never had any issue. Everything was working fine.
However with my new X56 it's a different story (with Condor 2 only as with others sim everything is fine).

Yes, I have updated all my computer with the latest drivers. I believe there is no more any older driver.
As I said, both stick and throttle sets are totally recongized in Condor 2 settings, however only the stick is functionning as soon as I am in a glider...
I have ordered an extra powered USB hub in case if the problem is coming from my laptop not powering properly the throttle (lots of switches, axis and backlighting on this one). Will see in couple of days...

Cheers,

Alex

Alexair

Post by Alexair » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:15 am

Problem solved.

I have received my extra powered USB hub and that solved the problem.
Everything work just fine now...

Regards,

Alex