Saitek Cyborg Evo Wireless not centered

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

bziuuum

Saitek Cyborg Evo Wireless not centered

Post by bziuuum » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:05 pm

Hi,

As this is my first post I would like to say hello to all pilots. I've done 2 seasons of real glider flying about 15 years ago and few days ago I've decided to buy condor. Great stuff!

I have a small issue with my Saitek Cyborg Evo Wireless which is about 15 years old. In Windows 7 settings it looks like centered (cross is on the middle of the box), but in the game, when I'm not touching it, stick is slightly on the right:
tmp.jpg
pic: left: glider is flying straight, joystick slightly to the left. right: joystick in its center, glider is rolling.

I have the same issue in FSX.

Did anybody have similar issue or is there any option to calibrate it in condor? (I can't see anything else but binding).

Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stormrider

Re: Saitek Cyborg Evo Wireless not centered

Post by Stormrider » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:52 pm

I have the same joystick, and had this the other day. I think that when you wake it up by pressing any button (it goes to sleep after some time), you need to make sure the stick is centered, or it will take the centre to be whatever position it is woken up from.

bziuuum

Re: Saitek Cyborg Evo Wireless not centered

Post by bziuuum » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:22 am

Thank you for your reply. The problem is that even if I turn on the joystick in center position (win7 settings show it perfectly in center) in the game it is on the right.

But! After reading your post I've got a stupid idea (but it works, so maybe not that stupid). I'm waking up my joystick with the stick moved slightly to the right. After that Windows detect center position of joystick as slightly moved to the left. Then in Condor it is also closer to the center than before. Not great, not terrible. Must be like that till I decide for a new joystick. Cheers!