System requirements

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

Oscz12

System requirements

Post by Oscz12 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:18 am

As we are all aware corona virus has grounded all gliding in the UK and so has left many glider pilots itching to get back in the sky for the soaring season! I am a pre solo glider pilot and have started looking into glider simulators to help me resume flying through this frustrating time. I have a decent joystick but I only have an Acer swift 1 laptop and I know the graphics card is supposed to score over 1000 but mine only averaged 375 (the graphics card is a UHD graphics 605 GPU). I aware that the developers said it is possible to use the sim scoring below 1000 but just with reduced graphics settings (I am fine with having very basic graphics). Would anyone be able to confirm that condor 2 would be able to run on my device?

linus.seits

Re: System requirements

Post by linus.seits » Sat May 23, 2020 10:19 pm

I am not shure how it will perform.
My Pc is good enough, but my Laptop scores at 650 points.
It is enough to play in the medium settings in 1366x768p.
I think it could work but its your decision if you are buying it or not.

janjansen

Re: System requirements

Post by janjansen » Sat May 23, 2020 10:33 pm

Ive tested condor on my chinese sub 200 euro laptop (jumper ezbook pro 3), which has a similar GPU and a much slower CPU. Did it run? Well, yes. But dont get your hopes up flying larger sceneries than the one included, multiplayer will be a struggle and may very well result in the game crashing due the lack of vram. But single player, on slovenia map, with reduced settings and 1366 resolution, I managed quite playable framerates (40-ish).