Logitech G940 setup

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

Speed2fly

Logitech G940 setup

Post by Speed2fly » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:54 am

Hi.

I don't know if some are using the G940 anymore. I'm a newbee in Condor2 and have ca 70 flights logged in the sim. So I got the pedals, stik and airbrake one left throttle. I want the flaps on the right throttle ore visaversa. I use the Logitech Profiler app to start the Condor2. One the Logitech Profiler I can altso have other sim programs profils. So I guess it was someting about a txt file to edit but I have forgot about it.

I altso want to get change the view knob until I got some better. Maybe the relase and dump ballast over to knobs on the throttle.

thanks a lot and have nice corona free days ahead.

eRock

Re: Logitech G940 setup

Post by eRock » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:08 am

hi welcome to Condor2 Sim..

I use G940 from Condor1 till now:: Condor2
Split throttle assign to air break and/or flap:: yes, can be configured in Condor2, just be mindful which one assign for what..
G940 profile:: I've never used it ,could be the default one, but I only have Condor2 use G940 for the moment
you can assign all buttons, sliders on G940 without using profile in Condor2

enjoy!

Speed2fly

Post by Speed2fly » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:25 pm

Hi
No I have a new PC and have to set up everything. I had a DVD with condor 2 and tryed to use that. It says 32 bit versjon and the PC is 64 bit. Can I use it or do I have to buy a new?

Where can the G940 be setup in condor 2. I think i remember someting about a textdocument.

eRock

Post by eRock » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:39 pm

Hello,

My PC was Windows 7 x64 started to fly Condor1 using G940 and later upgraded (not new install) to Win10 on newer HW and also Condor2, never had G940 driver or other issue without using Logitech game profile,, apart from couple buttons showing ages.

Not sure the followings would help, I'd suggest to try
1: make sure Windows OS does recognise G940 and can perform a full calibration on joystick/buttons/throttles etc ,
2: refer to "Joystick Control Assignments" in https://www.cumulus-soaring.com/condor/ ... ulator.pdf , or newer version, on 6-7 pages to assign controls via your G940.

All the best!

PaulKaul

Post by PaulKaul » Tue May 18, 2021 9:45 am

Hi....the climbing is certainly a trim issue. I utilize the thumb wheel on the G940 choke for lift trim. It's somewhat non-instinctive b/c it's a level wheel yet, the upward wheel on the chokes (the one under the center finger) doesn't generally react effectively in COD so I don't have it planned to anything.

I utilize the eight catches on the foundation of the choke for the oil cooler/folds/blend/radiator controls.

I utilize the lower cap switch on the choke for field of view control (down is wide, up is medium, and forward is limited) and focusing the weapon sight (back) for use in the 109.

prototype pcb