Binding MSFFII hat switch to functions beside POV?

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

jstodaro

Re: Binding MSFFII hat switch to functions beside POV?

Post by jstodaro » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:10 pm

sisu1a wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:19 am
Still really want this to be revisited as well, though I eventually resigned myself to resorting to 3rd party solutions until that day comes. Haven't had much time to fly Condor for a while, but will be using JoystickGremlin as a keyboard emulator in the meantime and just assign the stock kb commands to the virtual kb strokes.

https://whitemagic.github.io/JoystickGremlin/

In your case since you have a T16000m you can use Thrustmaster's TARGET to accomplish the same thing,.

Thank you, per your suggestion, I have successfully created a Thrustmaster T.A.R.G.E.T. T16000M profile for Condor2 -- and it works like a charm! .. The only thing was that the TARGET GUI only allowed me to assign 4-functions, instead of 8-functions, to my 8-way POV hat switch -- which clearly is an indication that the Thrustmanter T.A.R.G.E.T. software for the T16000M joystick needs to be updated! Thanks again for the tip!
My rig: iBuyPower BB953 Gaming Desktop | i7-8700K 3.7GHz | 16GB RAM | 1TB SSD | NVIDIA RTX 2080 8GB| Win10 64-bit | Asus 27'' 165Hz Gaming Monitor | Thrustmaster T16000M FCS Flight Pack (stick, throttle, pedals) | Oculus Rift-S | Condor 2.1 | X-Plane 11