Problems having airbrakes fully retracted in C2 with Logitech G940

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

lemontois

Problems having airbrakes fully retracted in C2 with Logitech G940

Post by lemontois » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:01 pm

Hello,
I have a problem with properly setting the airbrakes control on a Logitech G940 set with Condor2.
On Condor1 I had configured the Throttle Button on the Device Logitech G940 Throttle, and toggling this lever down allowed the airbrakes to be fully retracted.
With exactly the same configuration on Condor2, the effect is not the same: the airbrakes are not fully retracted and I have to use the "Airbrakes In" command to get them in.
Has anyone else had this type of problem with the Logitech G940 set or other throttle-equipped joysticks?

Thank in advance
PDS - Lemontois

" Never fly lower or faster than your guardian angel"
My Tools for Condor2: CondorCheck2[FR/EN] - SceneryCheck2[FR/EN] - CondorRacesRefly2[FR]
CondorCheck2 & SceneryCheck2 also available at Soaring Tools

JBr

Re: Problems having airbrakes fully retracted in C2 with Logitech G940

Post by JBr » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:14 pm

I am using Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas stick with throttle without any problems. You need to assign the throttle axis to the "AirBrakes" action (pinkish background color) in input settings, not to "AirBrakes in" or "AirBrakes out" actions.

Paul_UK

Post by Paul_UK » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:53 pm

Firstly ensure your controller is calibrated properly. If it is then try increasing the dead zone for the Airbrakes slightly in your game controllers properties. This should ensure the Airbrakes shall be fully closed before you have gone through the entire range of the axis.

You can see on the Z axis I have moved my deadzone in 1 pixel width each end of the scale.

2018 - Silver Badge complete - Forgot I could claim for the 100km diploma flying an out and return :oops:
2019 - Get up to speed and aim for a 300km task?! maybe.....

lemontois

Post by lemontois » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:44 pm

Good draw Paul_UK .
It was due to an incomplete calibration . :oops:
Thanks all
PDS - Lemontois

" Never fly lower or faster than your guardian angel"
My Tools for Condor2: CondorCheck2[FR/EN] - SceneryCheck2[FR/EN] - CondorRacesRefly2[FR]
CondorCheck2 & SceneryCheck2 also available at Soaring Tools