First time in competion

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

clark

First time in competion

Post by clark » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:57 pm

HI all. i have resisted in my first completion, the fast and furious triangle cup. i was just wondering where to down load the task as i have no clue. i have read all the completion guideline but nothing jumps out at me. i will be flying from Australia so I'm thinking 07.15 UTC is going to be about 18.00
plus the time for the debrief. So if ant body can shed some light upon the topic it will be gladly appreciated. Regards Gary

Paul_UK

Re: First time in competion

Post by Paul_UK » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:18 am

For competitions the tasks are not usually downloadable until a certain time before the race starts. Usually you'll receive an email notifying you of the details.
2018 - Silver Badge complete - Forgot I could claim for the 100km diploma flying an out and return :oops:
2019 - Get up to speed and aim for a 300km task?! maybe.....

wickid

Post by wickid » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:20 am

On raceday you will receive an email from Condor Club with the briefing for the race. At racetime indicated on Condor Club and in the briefing there should be a server provided in the official serverlist:

https://www.condorsoaring.com/serverlis ... arch=cndr2

Make sure your Condor is not running. Click on the server for the race in the serverlist. It should open Condor in the multiplayer window. Click the join button. You should now see the flightplanner just like when you use freeflight. Only difference is that you can only choose the plane, skin and ballast. Once you have done that, join the flight. You should see others flying around waiting for the startline to open.

When you have completed the flight, save your flighttrack. Then follow the link in the briefing email to upload the flighttrack to be scored.
PH-1504, KOE

Bre901

Post by Bre901 » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:34 am

wickid wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:20 am
[...] you can only choose the plane, skin and ballast.
... and the PDA map
CN: MPT — CondorUTill webpage: https://condorutill.fr/